The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I'm hearing speculation from an ex-AFC player that it's a "decent result for the Soul 8"..........

Update - now reckons all will be available for selection on Sunday (bar the injuries obviously)

Edited by tarapoa

8 hours ago, d31 said:

and they also have to keep in mind the players broke no rules and this is a retrospective action.

Not true. The rule they're being hit with is 'bringing the game into disrepute' which was on the books before any new rules dealing specifically with the epidemic. Whether they actually broke the rule remains to be seen.

"Suspension of 3 matches. These 3 matches are suspended until 28 February 2021 and will take effect only in the event that the player is found in breach of Disciplinary Rules 24 and/or 71 during that time period."

12 minutes ago, Fillin said:

"Suspension of 3 matches. These 3 matches are suspended until 28 February 2021 and will take effect only in the event that the player is found in breach of Disciplinary Rules 24 and/or 71 during that time period."

This is peak trolling of St Johnstone IMO.

They reschedule our game for the day after your players return from quarantine, then schedule their ban for the day after we're due to play you again :lol:

31 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

What a result. And it will really upset a few contributors on P&B, hopefully.

I believe Highland Magyar is on the phone seeking legal advice as we speak.

27 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

The Establishment Club 8)

That's what I was thinking. 😎

I was hoping for 3 match ban as we play you in 3 games time. 

BUT....

I don’t believe for a minute the players felt they were doing much wrong and given loads of public have been not following guidelines it would be a travesty if they were punished any further.