The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

15 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Whatever happens, I’m just happy we’ve beaten Hibs to another one of their targets 

The Leith minks need an annual reminder of their place IMHO 

yes agreed. 

also anyone wanting Shay Logan out right now is out of their  mind, excellent backup at this stage in his career and exactly the sort of personality we need to keep around

1 hour ago, AngusTheBull said:

Seen a few suggest he may have deleted it as it could have indicated they were the two who contracted COVID. Not sure on the ins and outs of the return to work guidance so can’t comment on how reliable this is.

Though, if this was the case, I don’t know if he would be bound by any type of rules regarding patient confidentiality, bar wanting to stay on good terms with the club etc.

Neither of them were the positive cases anyway.

The 6 who had to self-isolate returned today, the positive cases return later in the week. 

2 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Chris Harvey now deleted this tweet interestingly. 

The two players that tested positively will have had their isolation periods come to an end. This probably means that Bryson and Devlin were the two positive players.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

The two players that tested positively will have had their isolation periods come to an end. This probably means that Bryson and Devlin were the two positive players.

That was my thought, the other 6 who haven't tested positive need to do the full 14 day isolation, if any of them are back training then that's a breach of the guidance again! Surely Aberdeen haven't made that mistake though, they'll have asked a million times for clarification.

Thought Bruce Anderson was one of the confirmed cases anyway?

Just now, Widge said:

That was my thought, the other 6 who haven't tested positive need to do the full 14 day isolation, if any of them are back training then that's a breach of the guidance again! Surely Aberdeen haven't made that mistake though, they'll have asked a million times for clarification.

I’ve never seen anything, anywhere speculating who the two positive cases were, and quite rightly too.

27 minutes ago, Widge said:

The 6 non-positives went back today. It was 14 days isolation from the night out. The 2 positives are not back yet. 

3 hours ago, tarapoa said:

That wild rumour doing the rounds also mentioned a swap deal for McKenna and a boy from Brentford - and interest in Jason Cummings.

Cummings to Aberdeen would be an inspired move for both parties. But that rumour bears all the hallmarks of an acne-riddled shite-merchant. 

Edited by The Other Foot

49 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Cummings to Aberdeen would be an inspired move for both parties. But that rumour bears all the hallmarks of an acne-riddled shite-merchant. 

Cummings is up there with Morellos in the absolute Walter department.

He is also pretty crap at football.

Guest Bob Mahelp
47 minutes ago, big al said:

Cummings is up there with Morellos in the absolute Walter department.

He is also pretty crap at football.

This.

If Aberdeen wanted to sign an overweight clown who thinks he's the dogs, but is really a bit pish at fitba, they should sign me.