The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

They have been told (along with others) they are free to leave but not aware it's anything to do with challenging fines, in any case "sackings" or "terminations" are not simple in football (or any other industry)

Edited by Fillin

3 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Oof, well that’s obviously a very different situation. Hadn’t seen that rumour at all.

Could well be nonsense too. I know at the moment those 8 individuals are not thought to be the smartest 8 in Scottish football right now but to them refuse to abide by the punishment would seem beyond fucking ludicrous. Unless the punishment is absolutely obscene.

Particularly if you're Devlin who is more regularly injured than he his fit. 

-----

On a side note... How can the fine Hayes? He's not being paid 😂

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

16 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Other than peddling the Rangers Myth Surely this isn't true? Velicka not join on loan in a swap for Forster?

A93A9C72-883B-4400-958A-FA4C3CEA0061.jpeg

Velicka was a loan, so I assume they mean permanent signing, although I am seeing this reported as a loan-to-perm signing (much like the much referred to McKenna transfer that never was, or Mbappe to PSg)

One can only assume that megabucks Aberdeen are attracting the attention of UEFAs FFP polis who will fine us less than we have fined Jonny hayes

32 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Velicka was a loan, so I assume they mean permanent signing, although I am seeing this reported as a loan-to-perm signing (much like the much referred to McKenna transfer that never was, or Mbappe to PSg)

One can only assume that megabucks Aberdeen are attracting the attention of UEFAs FFP polis who will fine us less than we have fined Jonny hayes

Great! I only just stopped having nightmares about him 

50 minutes ago, gannonball said:

How much was the french Bid again? Surely wont be any more than that after accepting that and now having an injury unless clubs panic as window closes  and compete with each other.

Can't see anyone signing him with him being injured at the moment. They'll be happy for us to get him fit and playing again and then come back again in January.