The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 hour ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I can't give you specific figures because the club aren't being transparent

So how do you know Rob McLean and Derek Rae are both on at least 30K ? .....and is that per annum or monthly or per game or what ?

20 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Given that clubs don’t usually disclose the wages of employees publicly doesn’t that mean none of them are transparent and so Aberdeen are acting pretty normally?

It's called sarcasm numbnuts...go and adjust your tv ariel or have a stalk around the forums again

4 minutes ago, A96 said:

So how do you know Rob McLean and Derek Rae are both on at least 30K ? .....and is that per annum or monthly or per game or what ?

😄...I don't think he's on 30k per game!! if he was on that he should be playing in the match not talking about. I said that he won't be doing it for less than 30k, and I believe he's signed up for the season, so I'm talking about August to May

8 minutes ago, big al said:

I’m sure it’s part of the wage cut agreement that a new player only comes in if required because a player has left.

Pretty basic to be honest.

It's pretty basic to pay your staff their wages to the full amount and on time before you think about taking anybody in.

1 hour ago, d31 said:

the finance guy is just a change of title.

derek rae was already on the payroll so its only rob maclean that is new and he'll be on peanuts.

The change of title may mean an upgrade in pay. Admittedly, I don't know much about it though, I only saw the announcement.

What does Derek Rae do like? I had no idea he was employed by the club already

4 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

😄...I don't think he's on 30k per game!! if he was on that he should be playing in the match not talking about. I said that he won't be doing it for less than 30k, and I believe he's signed up for the season, so I'm talking about August to May

I know what you’ve  said.  But you still haven’t told us how you know.

My 30K per game comment was sarcasm, numbnuts

12 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Because I'm good friends with Vancouver_Don  and he knows someone on the board numbnuts...😄

Your usernames apt, I’ll give you that.  Full of shit.

Edited by A96

3 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

In your opinion, and probably most others on here, they are being transparent. 

Not all of us are so convinced about that transparency. Therefore, we have the right to question just like you have the right to treat everything you read from the club as gospel.

But most on here were completely taken in by a Vancouver_Don. Let that be a lesson in not accepting things at face value.

You seem to have an uncontrollable obsession with Vancouver Don. Whoever they are, they are an entertaining part of this thread, and whether they are “in the know” or not, they are a good read. Whereas you and the other ray of sunshine, Fillin, are just a couple of moaners who only post about what you perceive to be negative actions taken by the club and our fans. 

27 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Because I'm good friends with Vancouver_Don  and he knows someone on the board numbnuts...😄

To answer your previous post. Its not Jordan Rhodes and I won't be revealing his name. I only post what I can. I haven't spoken to anyone at the club lately. I was previously told Cosgrove was staying. The french side prompted the recent interest because they put in a last minute bid for him. The deal was more than the 2 million reported. English clubs are now aware of our valuation for him. He wasn't keen on going to France and has his heart set on England. I was told to expect news on Tuesday, it turned out that was Cerny renewing his contract for 1 year and not McKenna leaving. I'm still being told Mckenna is looking to leave and the club are hoping to cash in on him this summer. However the Devlin injury has put some doubt into that for now.

Apparently Devlin's injury is worse than has been reported. At the time they were assessing his injury and were trying to keep tight lipped. I've been told he could be out until November. They are looking at a replacement.

28 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You seem to have an uncontrollable obsession with Vancouver Don. Whoever they are, they are an entertaining part of this thread, and whether they are “in the know” or not, they are a good read. Whereas you and the other ray of sunshine, Fillin, are just a couple of moaners who only post about what you perceive to be negative actions taken by the club and our fans. 

Well King, I've allowed myself to get involved in much of the name-calling nonsense on here, which has achieved what many of the posters wanted in that it's diluted the points I was trying to put across. However, to my knowledge, Fillin only questioned one aspect of today's AFC statement so I'm not sure why he's being placed in the same category as myself.

Vancouver_Don posts are entertaining. I'll lay off any further criticism. I shouldn't have targeted Vancouver_Don, it's the rest of the posters I have an issue with...

Edited by Bogbrush1903

8 minutes ago, Vancouver_Don said:

To answer your previous post. Its not Jordan Rhodes and I won't be revealing his name. I only post what I can. I haven't spoken to anyone at the club lately. I was previously told Cosgrove was staying. The french side prompted the recent interest because they put in a last minute bid for him. The deal was more than the 2 million reported. English clubs are now aware of our valuation for him. He wasn't keen on going to France and has his heart set on England. I was told to expect news on Tuesday, it turned out that was Cerny renewing his contract for 1 year and not McKenna leaving. I'm still being told Mckenna is looking to leave and the club are hoping to cash in on him this summer. However the Devlin injury has put some doubt into that for now.

Apparently Devlin's injury is worse than has been reported. At the time they were assessing his injury and were trying to keep tight lipped. I've been told he could be out until November. They are looking at a replacement.

And do you think the club would pay money for this replacement striker if they sold Cosgrove? Is the description of "International striker" correct for the Cosgrove replacement?