The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

20 hours ago, Golden Gordon said:

'Tubby' Ogston?  Not that it matters, but his brother was janitor at my primary school.  Also had fantastic reflexes, it was like being clipped round the ear by a ghost.  

Mile End? Badminton player by any chance? George Ogston was the best jannie and the nicest man I ever met.

1 hour ago, ham1sh68 said:

Mile End? Badminton player by any chance? George Ogston was the best jannie and the nicest man I ever met.

Yes, Mile-End.  Small world! Yes, he was a very nice man, that's why he sticks in the memory.  Can't imagine there are many jannies left that would give you a boost-up to get your ball from the roof.

7 hours ago, KTID26 said:

You don't have enough money to buy Findlay. If you think that being insulting helps your case you truly are a muppet.

Once we get our £6m for Scott McKenna, we'll be knocking on the Rugby Park front door.

7 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Worth remembering Killie had us beaten in the Scottish Cup until Stuart Findlay decided to leather Lewis Ferguson in the box for no reason.

Good grief, how could I forget that. And I was there. Donkey.

12 hours ago, KTID26 said:

You don't have enough money to buy Findlay. If you think that being insulting helps your case you truly are a muppet.

Far better being diplomatic.

6 hours ago, ham1sh68 said:

4 hours ago, Golden Gordon said:

Yes, Mile-End.  Small world! Yes, he was a very nice man, that's why he sticks in the memory.  Can't imagine there are many jannies left that would give you a boost-up to get your ball from the roof.

Between the 3 of us we must have some miles on the clock.

16 hours ago, coprolite said:

"The Dons had an unfamiliar look about them, with Stuart Duff deputising for the injured Zander Diamond in the centre of defence and Derek Young starting the match from right-back."

Lest we forget

"That's no ma fault"

1 minute ago, Golden Gordon said:

Think I'll bring the average down, unfortunately. If you drove at my age on the motorway, you'd be pissing of the truck drivers: 39.

Well, we'll just have to ask @kingjoey what his age is then to bring the average back up.

11 hours ago, ham1sh68 said:

Age wise I'm right on the Motorway speed limit!

11 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

You're 3 years older than I am. What about you @Golden Gordon?

16 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

Think I'll bring the average down, unfortunately. If you drove at my age on the motorway, you'd be pissing of the truck drivers: 39.

13 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Well, we'll just have to ask @kingjoey what his age is then to bring the average back up.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Is it polite to ask a gentleman his age? (64)

I never said I was polite.

Right, I think we'll drop @Golden Gordon from our geriatric dream team - no offence, you can be kit man/gopher organising pee stops, making sure suppositries, haemorrhoid cream and adult nappies are available, reminding us of our names, that sort of thing - and just go with @ham1sh68, @Jacksgranda and @kingjoey, average age is 67.

We can reminisce about the good old days of the early 60s. Or maybe not, as the case may be.

7 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Right, I think we'll drop @Golden Gordon from our geriatric dream team - no offence, you can be kit man/gopher organising pee stops, making sure suppositries, haemorrhoid cream and adult nappies are available, reminding us of our names, that sort of thing - and just go with @ham1sh68, @Jacksgranda and @kingjoey, average age is 67.

We can reminisce about the good old days of the early 60s. Or maybe not, as the case may be.

😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Ha ha! Willing to consider doing the above if I'm named Power of Attorney with regard to the group's financial & property interests.

16 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

Ha ha! Willing to consider doing the above if I'm named Power of Attorney with regard to the group's financial & property interests.

You won't have much bother adminstering my finances and properties.