The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

7 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Yeh , I know it was unfair, a bit like Falkirk not being able to take your place in The Premiership years ago. Hey ho these things happen.

You mean play us in a playoff?

1 minute ago, Rodhull said:

Man that is some gesture. Fair play to him.

Might sound daft but is that actually legal?

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Might sound daft but is that actually legal?

I’ve no idea but in the article Mcinnes says ‘Once we found out it could be done...’ so presumably the question was asked.

10 hours ago, d31 said:

Sell Hayes for £1.3M and get him back on a free transfer and no wages. 

Madness.

What a boy.

I would assume that he's deferring a percentage of his wages for a year, and not ALL of his monthly salary.

*EDIT* It would appear that he won't be paid a penny for a year. Fair play Jonny Boy, that's a magnificent gesture on your part.

Edited by Enrico Pallazzo

On 22/06/2020 at 08:51, KTID26 said:

You are totally delusional if you think McKenna has a transfer value of over £5m. Findlay and Kerr are way better footballers than McKenna. As far as accepting £1m pound for Findlay of course we would reject that and in part because, unlike your club, we are not bleeding cash every day.  I would suspect your chairman is praying some fool will offer £1m for McKenna to help plug the financial hole.

Lol what a bitter load of nonsense from a Kilmarnock supporter of all people. 

9 hours ago, KTID26 said:

As an aside, wait until our 37 year old right winger rips the p*sh out of you latest signing.

Aye, but, but, but my dad's bigger than your dad.

To add to the meaningless conjecture which is unsuccessfully trying to be either top bantz or a sick burn; I'm not entirely convinced Chris Burke could rip it out if me on a consistent basis these days and I am probably the worst and slowest full back you've ever not had the misfortune to see play.

7 hours ago, Killiefan said:

Yeh , I know it was unfair, a bit like Falkirk not being able to take your place in The Premiership years ago. Hey ho these things happen.

Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good troll.

10 hours ago, Killiefan said:

That good a large percentage of your support wanted rid because once again on a superior budget you came 4th for a second successive season.

Yawn

Have you not got your own fans to bore?

2 hours ago, Captain_Imra7 said:

Aye, but, but, but my dad's bigger than your dad.

To add to the meaningless conjecture which is unsuccessfully trying to be either top bantz or a sick burn; I'm not entirely convinced Chris Burke could rip it out if me on a consistent basis these days and I am probably the worst and slowest full back you've ever not had the misfortune to see play.

@Melanius Mullarkey ?

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Are you Stuart Duff?

FFS at the mere mention of his name, the image of Mark Kerr popped into my head, then that of Stuart Duff.  (Oh man!  The fvkking counselling bills)!

Yours, shaking back and forth muttering 'it wasn't real, it wasn't real, you just imagined it, it wasn't real'

aDONis