The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

22 minutes ago, coprolite said:

You definitely need to look up what "Lol" means. 

I think the Maryhill definition is "getting a lawyer involved to tell you what you want to hear, then shitting it when push comes to shove"

43 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I think the Maryhill definition is "getting a lawyer involved to tell you what you want to hear, then shitting it when push comes to shove"

Yes. The have shat it. We certainly probably couldn't afford to fight a court case, but we should've been bloody minded and gained an interim interdict to hold up payments to clubs and made them sweat.

3 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Were going to vote against it then at last minute voted for Lawell's proposal. And you were the arch defenders of the 11-1 vote standard for the Premiership. Always taking the Old Firm's boaby.

Well, I for one, am now very wound up 

9 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Were going to vote against it then at last minute voted for Lawell's proposal. And you were the arch defenders of the 11-1 vote standard for the Premiership. Always taking the Old Firm's boaby.

I do quite like when someone posts on here with some form of opinion, and then in their next post they turn it around by posting pretty much the exact opposite. I’ll leave it for you to work it out if you can.

8 hours ago, resk said:

21 years. This was greeted with much hilarity in the RDU, back in the days where there was an atmosphere up there.

Wouldn’t even be a yellow card in a game between the Arse - Cheeks.  

59 minutes ago, A96 said:

Wouldn’t even be a yellow card in a game between the Arse - Cheeks.  

Given that it around 20 years ago, I couldn’t care less about that. But it does seem a pretty harsh red for today’s game, never mind 20 years ago.

When will McInnes walk for the sake of the clubs dignity and his lack of ambition? or are Aberdeen about to do an Arsenal and let the manager get away with 7 years of mediocrity (and mediocrity in the SPFL is pretty low) as they try and recoup the new stadium bill.

2 hours ago, ChrispPancake said:

When will McInnes walk for the sake of the clubs dignity and his lack of ambition? or are Aberdeen about to do an Arsenal and let the manager get away with 7 years of mediocrity (and mediocrity in the SPFL is pretty low) as they try and recoup the new stadium bill.

Cute Kid GIF - Cute Kid MiddleFinger GIFs

7 hours ago, ChrispPancake said:

Not sure. When do think it’ll happen?

I’m making a Chicken, Ham & Leek pie for dinner tonight. We were going to go out for dinner, then thought “f**k it, it’s only Tuesday”.
Imagine going out for dinner on a school night.

11 hours ago, ChrispPancake said:

I am make tea cup in going.  Drink then for thirst sake.

Yours, SAck Mcg3e

aDONis