The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

5 minutes ago, big al said:

Surely won’t sell to Celtic. Should never be selling to a rival. On a long contract so wait for right bid.

Bit of a dick with the transfer request timing aswell!

I'd have a request in as well if those clubs were interested.

1 minute ago, Raidernation said:

Proof?
Sauce?
Or just an assumption because you want it to be so?

Maybe just his agent stirring looking for a personal pay day emoji848.png

You mean a player is, uh, publicly handing in a transfer request to move jobs hundreds of miles away from one you think he'd be happy with, just because he wants his parasite middleman agent to get a bung? That's some committed hardcore client that McKenna's agent has bagged.

20 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Is that Aberdeen keeping their players captive now? What happened to Derek McInnes trademark charm that got Funso so deeply and intimately touched on a personal level? Can't he turn that on for Scott no more?

Salty.

34 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Is that Aberdeen keeping their players captive now? What happened to Derek McInnes trademark charm that got Funso so deeply and intimately touched on a personal level? Can't he turn that on for Scott no more?

He is under contract until 2023 - club have every right to tell him to get back in his box.

27 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

You mean a player is, uh, publicly handing in a transfer request to move jobs hundreds of miles away from one you think he'd be happy with, just because he wants his parasite middleman agent to get a bung? That's some committed hardcore client that McKenna's agent has bagged.

Publicly? Did I miss him walking over to McInnes and handing it in just before kick off yesterday?

5 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Still bitter??

Because we landed Josh Vela while diverting you onto penalty boy Funso? Hardly.

Just seems odd that a team has one player who came in because his soul had been touched in places he never knew existed, while another player is sending 'Help me Brenda-wan, you're my only hope' messages to the EPL to rescue him from this hellhole...

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Publicly? Did I miss him walking over to McInnes and handing it in just before kick off yesterday?

The transfer request, and denial is today's news, not yesterday's. Just go visit your Scottish fitba' news outlet of choice...

Just now, Aim Here said:

The transfer request, and denial is today's news, not yesterday's. Just go visit your Scottish fitba' news outlet of choice...

Think you'll find it happened on Saturday, hence McInnes comments post match yesterday about whether McKenna would be on the plane on Wednesday or not.

Anyway, do your dirty washing in public and live with the consequences

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

So it wasn't public then? Cheers.

Public as in the news was passed on to a journalist for a broadcasting outlet/paper of record and published for everyone in the world to read about. That kind of public.