The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Guest Bob Mahelp

Looks like we've pre-empted the loss of GMS . That's Hedges, McLennan, McGinn and even Wright if he comes back, as wide players.

Next, the midfield.

At least I like what he says about himself in his interview. Normally when asked the question “how would you describe yourself for the fans” they come out with “I’m really pacy, can score from anywhere, the fans are going to love me”, but at least Ryan Hedges says that the fans will have to make up their minds about him, but he says that he can play on either wing and is predominantly left footed. Welcome Ryan.

6 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Big Ash confirmed as well now. Hedges news was obviously an attempt to soften the blow.

I’m not as unhappy with Ash as a lot of people seem to be. He had a few bombscare moments, but some people have rewritten history with the implication that he never had a decent game for us. 

9 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’m not as unhappy with Ash as a lot of people seem to be. He had a few bombscare moments, but some people have rewritten history with the implication that he never had a decent game for us. 

He walks in to the starting line up of most teams in the league.

Hedges seems like a promising signing. Important player in a young, good Barnsley team  with his best years (hopefully) ahead of him.

Not upset about Taylor either. Wasn't devastated or delighted to see him leave nor to come back. A decent CB to have as cover.