The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

But let's not insult your own and our intelligence by entertaining the notion you have ever attempted a valid point.

Trump is a c**t and has indulged in Racism and sexual assault, paid off hookers.

McKenna will undoubtedly know this and has taken the cash. I wouldn't be happy is this were a Celtic player.  

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Trump is a c**t and has indulged in Racism and sexual assault, paid off hookers.

McKenna will undoubtedly know this and has taken the cash. I wouldn't be happy is this were a Celtic player.  

Why would you assume that McKenna knows about anything outside of Aberdeen or Kirriemuir?

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

And you seem to think it should be swept under the carpet, I wonder why..?

What's he done wrong, aside from become an ambassador of a golf course?

This is a golf course which any top footballer in Scotland plays, including the Celtic captain.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Why would you assume that McKenna knows about anything outside of Aberdeen or Kirriemuir?

Okay. That's just ridiculous.

There's almost nothing to defend here and yet you come out with this absolute shite. Unless he lives in a cave, he knows what Trump is.

Just now, Merkland Red said:

What's he done wrong, aside from become an ambassador of a golf course?

This is a golf course which any top footballer in Scotland plays, including the Celtic captain.

"which any"?

So this isn’t just another boring troll?

I gave you too much credit.

3 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Okay. That's just ridiculous.

There's almost nothing to defend here and yet you come out with this absolute shite. Unless he lives in a cave, he knows what Trump is.

Lighten up Flutie lad. Do you not see how ridiculous this story is becoming? Just thought I’d throw in a laugh to counteract the serious stuff being thrown about by Romeo and his Saintee mates.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Excuses, whataboutery and using child abuse to score points all in the space of a couple of pages of Dons fans posting to defend McKenna.

Minter

As opposed to using sexual assault to score points? Do you always make light of it or just when you're desperate for ammunition for one of your regular boring attempts at trolling?

It really isn't a good look is it. Trouble is there's a sizable portion in Aberdeen who see nothing wrong with backing a successful businessman like that, "lets leave politics out if it" type of blokes. 

They're wrong, obviously. He should stay as far away from that dump as possible. Golf is  also fucking rubbish.

I see I’ve been proven right. It’s not much to get angry about, but I could never back him up on that decision.

Trump is a fucking goblin and his politics/general behaviour are odious. But he’s the actual president of the USA, so you can’t really get more mainstream. McKenna obviously isn’t a very principled guy, but he’s not exactly actively victimising a black player for reporting racist abuse now is he?

[emoji102]

3 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

I see I’ve been proven right. It’s not much to get angry about, but I could never back him.

Trump is a fucking goblin and his politics/general behaviour are odious. But he’s the actual president of the USA, so you can’t really get more mainstream. McKenna obviously isn’t a very principled guy, but he’s not exactly actively victimising a black player for reporting racist abuse now is he?

emoji102.png

Romeo wondering whether he should or shouldn’t.