The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

If any of you have any tips it would be ideal, I’m coming up for our Scottish cup tie against yourselves. Where is it best to park near the ground? Or is it easier to park further away and get a bus to pittodrie?

I’ll be staying at my mates out in Alford, would that in turn just be easier getting a bus in from there?

Buzzing for the match, going for the occasion, but fear we will get routed haha

1 hour ago, Frank Grimes said:

I’d probably just get the bus through from Alford so you can have a few scoops in town 

Bus will take close to 45 minutes/1 hour though 

Add on 30 minutes on to that from Alford. 

On 11/24/2018 at 12:54, Dons_1988 said:

Have they released the actual annual report?

https://d2cx26qpfwuhvu.cloudfront.net/aberdeen/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/23235915/Annual_Report_2018_ONLINE.pdf

I think this says that we spent about 1.3m on player registrations from July to June. This won't include the tribunal for fergusson. 

May was rumoured £400k, GMS at about £250k and Cosgrove at £50k. By my calculations Arneson, Tansey and Maynard averaging over £200k each.

poor value in my opinion.

Just now, Ayrshire-SFC said:

I take it most pubs are welcoming to away support etc? I know in league 1/2 it’s usually no bother at all

Don't listen to them.  Aberdeen is like the wild west and since 1995, any mention of the word Stenhousemuir will result in you being hung drawn and quartered down at the docks.

You're safer saying you're a Rangers* supporter and you hate Neil Simpson tbh.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Don't listen to them.  Aberdeen is like the wild west and since 1995, any mention of the word Stenhousemuir will result in you being hung drawn and quartered down at the docks.

You're safer saying you're a Rangers* supporter and you hate Neil Simpson tbh.

The "Hang Brown Ferguson" graffiti outside the away end seems a little redundant now though.

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 hours ago, coprolite said:

I think this says that we spent about 1.3m on player registrations from July to June. This won't include the tribunal for fergusson. 

May was rumoured £400k, GMS at about £250k and Cosgrove at £50k. By my calculations Arneson, Tansey and Maynard averaging over £200k each.

poor value in my opinion.

Can't imagine that any Dons player is on 8 grand a week. 

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Can't imagine that any Dons player is on 8 grand a week. 

Neither would I but there is no way of knowing from the accounts.

This is from the intangible asset note. Capital spending, not wages.

It looks like we are spending a lot more than i thought 

Forgot that Devlin would be in there too.

Watching Ayr pump Dundee Utd tonight was quite satisfying, but frustrating at the same time. 

Laurence Shankland, Daniel Harvie, Robbie Crawford and Michael Rose were all part of our U-20s team that won the league, and you could argue that none of them got a fair chance with us. I appreciate that we are at a higher level, but consistently seeing our kids go elsewhere and doing well is frustrating. The failure to bring through a steady stream of talent has probably been the most disappointing aspect of McInnes' tenure here.