The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

If Maloney isn't coming then hopefully we move onto the next targets quickly.

George Williams on loan from Fulham mentioned in the Weegia. Also heard the Commons rumour mentioned again (surely not) and even whispers that McGinn may make a return.

By no means panicking yet, but I wish to f**k Milne hadn't opened his mouth and basically assured us there'd be a few signings before pre season started next week. Save everybody refreshing Twitter all day.

If Maloney isn't coming then hopefully we move onto the next targets quickly.

George Williams on loan from Fulham mentioned in the Weegia. Also heard the Commons rumour mentioned again (surely not) and even whispers that McGinn may make a return.

By no means panicking yet, but I wish to f**k Milne hadn't opened his mouth and basically assured us there'd be a few signings before pre season started next week. Save everybody refreshing Twitter all day.

To be fair one target has went elsewhere. The other two are still in the balance.

Still confident of original prediction of Friday for an announcement.

Can't see them wasting a wage on Commons it makes no sense.

DM and Milne can't be criticised for not breaking the wage structure. We can't compete with Burton Albion or Barnsley wages unfortunately. Comes down to what the player would rather want.

11 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Get fatty Commons to f**k.

19 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

George Williams has scored one goal in his career. Not exactly what you're looking for from a winger/forward.

In Derek you trust. :P

MICHAEL O’NEILL: I TOLD LIAM BOYCE TO DODGE DONS MOVE
https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/aberdeen-fc/michael-oneill-told-liam-boyce-dodge-dons-move/
“Without being disrespectful, if Liam went to Aberdeen and had another season like the one he’s just had, it’s not as if suddenly Manchester City would be coming in for him,” O’Neill said.
uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif
Meanwhile, Boyce has said he turned down the Dons to join the Brewers for footballing reasons rather than money.
trmp1.gif

"Without being disrespectful"

A quote that is up there with:

"No offence" and

"I'm not a racist but...."

As annoying as his comments are he is kind of telling the truth........Boyce has even half a good season some idiotic Relegation Threatened Premiership Team will consider throwing silly money for him and for a Club like Burton that will keep them going for years........Sadly if he scores 30 for Aberdeen you are not going to get English Premier Clubs come calling, that is the difference at the moment hence the comments.

Being honest though, I don't think Boyce is all that anyway, yes he was top scorer in the League which I respect but it is arguably less pressure being a star for Ross County as opposed to the leading Man at a Club like Aberdeen, who is to say he would have found the same form at Aberdeen? He could very well go on to be a massive star for Burton but that is at Burton, a small fish where there is not much expectation as there is at Aberdeen.

Rumours abound that you guys are after Draper (no real surprise) but we are wanting Storey back. Could end up being a similar deal to the Hayes / Christie one with Storey returning on loan for a season. Storey allegedly posted a picture on his Instagram about returning to pre season training but he was wearing an ICT strip which seems to have added fuel to the fire.

4 hours ago, glasgow-sheep said:

October looks fun

Hibs (A) The Rangers* (A) Celtic (H) County (H)

Real chance early in the season to get points on the board however.

Worried about County at home?