The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Thought this stat was interesting

Points gained from losing positions: Aberdeen 16; Celtic 6

Points lost from winning positions: Aberdeen 9; Celtic 12

Bottle.

That's a cracking bit of cherry picking there. I want the Dons to hump these cuts as much as possible but there are a good few times where Celtic have shed points and you have failed to take the opportunity.

"Excuse me Robert, but I believe Graeme was played foully there, warranting the award of a penalty kick. And whilst i would always wish to avoid being overly critical of a man in your profession, you appear to have committed a further error by disallowing the subsequent own goal. In light of the erroneous booking you issued to Peter Pawlett for the crime of being booted straight up in the air at few years ago at Tynecastle, and your colleagues William and Stevens recent sub-par performances I would respectfully ask that you re-examine this decision. You fat, baldy c**t."

I'd love to boot Pawlett right up in the air.

What is tempering my excitement a tad is the fact the Dons have to go to Tynecastle and most probably Celtic Park.

Still two games to play against hearts though I think Celtic have to as well. I agree about tynecastle but the san giro currently bodes few fears given celtics current form. The upcoming hearts away game is massive it has to be said.

Still two games to play against hearts though I think Celtic have to as well. I agree about tynecastle but the san giro currently bodes few fears given celtics current form. The upcoming hearts away game is massive it has to be said.

Ach they're all pretty tough. Dons record at both grounds is poor.

It's still great f*****g fun though keeping the interest up.

I'm probably just being a pessimist but I think celtic will go up a gear. Pulled hammy for Griffiths though and I might get excited.

Didn't realise that stat about picking up points from behind. I suppose as uncle ebbe once said, statistics and mini skirts. We'll have been behind more than they have.

Still, been a great season but can't discount Hearts just yet for 2nd. Whatever happens, best time to be a red I've ever had.