The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Demonstrable knowledge I have on this buy out saga:

i) DM stating in an interveiw there was no buy out.

ii) the guy that interveiwed DM confirming that DM said there was no buy out.

But hey , my cousin works nightshift in Aldi's in Carlisle and a guy who's high up in Carlise (scaffolder)  who he goes ferreting with said there was 30% buy on clause on a player he didnt know existed 5 days ago.

Time will tell.

16 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Some people want to moan about anything.

FTFY😉

1 minute ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Demonstrable knowledge I have on this buy out saga:

i) DM stating in an interveiw there was no buy out.

ii) the guy that interveiwed DM confirming that DM said there was no buy out.

But hey , my cousin works nightshift in Aldi's in Carlisle and a guy who's high up in Carlise (scaffolder)  who he goes ferreting with said there was 30% buy on clause on a player he didnt know existed 5 days ago.

Time will tell.

FTFY😉

To be fair Scott Burns and one of the local journalists have both said people at Carlisle said there is a clause. Nothing more specific than that though.

15 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

To be fair Scott Burns and one of the local journalists have both said people at Carlisle said there is a clause. Nothing more specific than that though.

The Daily Rectum said Barca wanted Morelos...need i go on? Scott burns may also know something DM didn't at the time of the interveiw or DM was wrong.

Like i said, time will tell.

1 minute ago, d31 said:

Hopefully the confusion is over the Fifa solidarity payment.

Was my thought on this also.

13 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

The Daily Rectum said Barca wanted Morelos...need i go on? Scott burns may also know something DM didn't at the time of the interveiw or DM was wrong.

Well they didnt. They quoted some random Columbian coach who said he was good enough to play for Barcelona and then used a clickbait title to get people in but I get your point obviously.

17 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Excuse my (continuous) ignorance, but what is the FIFA Solidarity payment?

Just now, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Morelos isn't a  starter for Colombia but some erse thinks he should be at Barca =  Sevcord click bait. 

We know , it was a point regarding journalists.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Excuse my (continuous) ignorance, but what is the FIFA Solidarity payment?

https://www.lawinsport.com/topics/sports/item/a-guide-to-training-compensation-and-solidarity-payments-in-football

2 hours ago, capt_oats said:

Did Aberdeen get a sell on added in from Norwich for Kenny McLean? Was that not a pre-contract where the buyer paid a nominal fee to complete (with an immediate loan back)?

If so, this seems relevant to your interests.

Certain there's not. They were good enough to sign him then loan him back. I doubt they'd be giving us anything in the future.

Vyner being recalled by the look of it. Would imagine that's one they'll feel they have to try and replace. Even less options at full back without him.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/exclusive-bristol-city-set-cut-3793765.amp?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar&__twitter_impression=true

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

Vyner being recalled by the look of it. Would imagine that's one they'll feel they have to try and replace. Even less options at full back without him.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/exclusive-bristol-city-set-cut-3793765.amp?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar&__twitter_impression=true

Hmmmm. We wanted 2 in, does this change things?

Also running out of time to get anyone in. Can't be too upset with what we've picked up so far but that's Logans only realistic competition for RB as he obviously doesn't trust Ramsay.

27 minutes ago, scottorae said:

Vyner wasn’t good enough. Could barely control the ball in centre mid

Would have been interesting to see how he would have done if he was put in a settled position in defence but was never really much of a chance of that happening. Guy clearly wasn't a midfielder but McInnes seemed determined to make him the new Dom Ball.

I enjoyed Docherty's press conference.   Made logging in to Red TV a bit more worthwhile than normal.

Did I agree with everything he said?  Far from it.   However, the passion was there - so let's hope all the fire in the belly somehow translates itself on to the park..........as they've looked comatose of late.

I enjoyed Docherty's press conference.   Made logging in to Red TV a bit more worthwhile than normal.
Did I agree with everything he said?  Far from it.   However, the passion was there - so let's hope all the fire in the belly somehow translates itself on to the park..........as they've looked comatose of late.

So long as it is used positively and not for a pop at the fans if we win a game then I agree.

Still stand by my thoughts if DM is to stay on, a staff shake up would be a good idea for fresh thinking.