The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

35 minutes ago, JBAFC said:

Derek McInnes on £900k/year at Aberdeen 😂😂😂😂😂 hahahahahaha

It would be funny if it wasn't true. 

Even after today's result, McInnes will still act as if the club and fans owe him. That was one of the worst performances I have ever seen from an Aberdeen side. The injuries are no excuse, lesser teams have faced the **** and put up a better fight. The body language of both players and management suggested none of them wanted to be there, and the lack of leadership on and off the park was blindingly apparent. 

Time for a change. We have f**k all to lose.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Aberdeen fans nothing if not predictable. Time for those who support the club to stick together and support the club, and those that don’t to piss off.

Fans who think they are better than other fans are c***s. Folk have different viewpoints. Just because someone disagrees with you, doesn't make them any less of a supporter. 

Aberdeen fans nothing if not predictable. Time for those who support the club to stick together and support the club, and those that don’t to piss off.

I think that is a bit unfair@kingjoey - my own viewpoint is that I have felt it is time for a change since the end of last season. The whole thing feels stale, the management are really struggling recruitment wise, tactically we seem to play long ball, defensive football but we're not good enough in defence to play like that. Ultimately I feel that time is up.

However, I'll still be in my ST seat next week and most home games after that, supporting the team and club. As vocally and vociferously as ever.

26 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Hark at King Dandy here 

We all pay our money following the club, our opinion is just as valid as yours even if you are one of a dwindling few who can’t see the writing is truly on the wall 

Very unfair joey. I’ve backed mcinnes throughout and I am still conflicted over the situation.

I don’t know if you were there today but a 5-0 was on the cards from minute 1. It was pathetic. I am a massive fan of dereks but we look poor, really poor.

I will support the club so your post is dogshite there for a start.

I want derek to turn it around but today is the first day I’ve doubted that.

I think we're overreacting. We did win the league cup a few seasons ago after all. Couple of wins at Ibrox too. That means something, Right?

Remember where we were before McInnes? Who else could've taken us to second, third and fourth place? Would another manager have reached the dizzying heights of being embarrassed at Hampden on multiple occasions? 

I've said this previously, but one of the worst aspects of our club is that we accept being also-rans. How is a club meant to improve when they see being runners up as an achievement? No belief from the players/management that they can go to places like Glasgow and have a proper go at teams. We seem to have lost the ability to keep clean sheets, so why not at least try and outscore the opposition? If you're going to sit in and defend for 90 mins and still concede multiple goals, what is the fucking point? The fans might understand if we go down fighting, but when we get beat and don't even try to have a go, the players and management deserve every bit of flak that comes their way.

I think we're overreacting. We did win the league cup a few seasons ago after all. Couple of wins at Ibrox too. That means something, Right?

Remember where we were before McInnes? Who else could've taken us to second, third and fourth place? Would another manager have reached the dizzying heights of being embarrassed at Hampden on multiple occasions? 

I've said this previously, but one of the worst aspects of our club is that we accept being also-rans. How is a club meant to improve when they see being runners up as an achievement? No belief from the players/management that they can go to places like Glasgow and have a proper go at teams. We seem to have lost the ability to keep clean sheets, so why not at least try and outscore the opposition? If you're going to sit in and defend for 90 mins and still concede multiple goals, what is the fucking point? The fans might understand if we go down fighting, but when we get beat and don't even try to have a go, the players and management deserve every bit of flak that comes their way.

Shite post

8 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

https://www.afc.co.uk/video/derek-mcinnes-post-match-reaction-from-ibrox/

Posting that in here along with the match thread. 

That is a disgrace of an interview. Possibly the most excuses he's ever came out with in one go. Absolutely hung the kids out to dry too, excellent management. 

Think he’ll have nightmares about that. Poor show.