The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2019/20

14 hours ago, Alex_14 said:

The whole place looks tiny.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

"what is this? A football ground for ants?"

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Needs to be at least... 3 times larger

DERELICK.thumb.jpg.bc76527385749a64a8b2e17042452c60.jpg

I'd forgotten how feckin windy it can be out there. And that was on a calm day at the beginning of September. 

Watching that video makes me feel like heading down to Primark to stock up on cable-knit jerseys and balaclavas. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

Something good to come out of the international break. I'm a huge McLennan fan, there's a refreshing urgency to his game and he is always looking to make things happen. 

14 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Something good to come out of the international break. I'm a huge McLennan fan, there's a refreshing urgency to his game and he is always looking to make things happen. 

Yeah. Should be starting every week.

14 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Scott Wright likely out for the season with a cruciate injury.

Final year of his contract? That'll be his AFC career over.

Shame for the lad, even if I don't rate him highly.

50 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Final year of his contract? That'll be his AFC career over.

Shame for the lad, even if I don't rate him highly.

Yeah, horrible injury especially for a winger.

Jeez, poor lad. Genuinely like him as a player, just needs a set of man bollocks. We might be generous and give him an extra year but I'd expect him to be even more of a shrinking violet after an injury like that.

Not long back from Glebe Park after seeing Aberdeen Reserves beat Huddersfield Reserves 3.0 in the new 6 team Reserve League. Aberdeen dominated the majority of the match, apart from a spell in the second half, and were the much better team overall. Goals from Bruce Anderson, Ethan Ross and Chris Antoniazzi.

Liked the look of Virtinen, both Rosses, Seb and Ethan, and Ruth. Excellent match.

Edited by kingjoey

What are the chances of our fans managing to not embarrass the club at Ibrox in 2 weeks time? I'd love to think that we could honour a minute silence even though we hated the guy as a player. I sincerely doubt it though.

6 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

What are the chances of our fans managing to not embarrass the club at Ibrox in 2 weeks time? I'd love to think that we could honour a minute silence even though we hated the guy as a player. I sincerely doubt it though.

Oh dear. I'd say the chances are low.

23 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I think both clubs will acknowledge this and there'll be a minutes applause instead of silence. The **** aren't exactly in a position to criticise conduct during memorials but we should be aiming to be better. Sadly, we have a fair amount of reptiles in our support also.