The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

10 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Mr Bryson ....what’s your opinion on him so far boys ? 

Needs games.   Was clearly breathing out of his backside in the hour he got in Georgia and then at Dens at the weekend.

Absolutely impossible to judge, and hope we will be in a position to do so in the next month.   Need him to get his own $hit together and inspire those around him given our captain is a goalkeeper.

ps  I also rated Stockley (The Jaydenator) and was annoyed he was let go on the cheap, mainly due to a weegia backlash following him wiping out wonderbhoy Kieran at Hampden.  The fact Preston paid ten times as much as we sold him for is maybe testament that he wasn't as bad as some make out.

Edited by tarapoa

1 minute ago, tarapoa said:

Needs games.   Absolutely impossible to judge, and hope we will be in a position to do so this time next month.

ps  I also rated Stockley (The Jaydenator) and was annoyed he was let go on the cheap, mainly due to a weegia backlash following him wiping out wonderbhoy Kieran at Hampden.  The fact Preston paid ten times as much as we sold him for is maybe testament that he wasn't as bad as some make out.

Exactly. He was decent for us.

Cosgrove and Stockley up front would be like a living wet dream for McInnes. 

12 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

You lot are weird. 

You bring up a comment I made months ago, call me obsessed for talking about it when I reply to you bringing it up, and now are trying to claim my belief that McInnes' striker signing record is poor is something I've imagined, despite wide agreement only two of the 11 strikers hes signed have been successful. 

I'll give you a clue. It's because you're easily wound up.

Bryson did not look a natural leader at Dens. Very quiet and subdued.

Dont need to be fully fit to do the talking and the organising. 

May be a tidy midfielder player when fit but don’t see him replacing Shinnie. Hopefully too early to see the real player though.

16 minutes ago, big al said:

Bryson did not look a natural leader at Dens. Very quiet and subdued.

Dont need to be fully fit to do the talking and the organising. 

I think if you're more concerned about your own fitness and therefore, performance, you'll be less inclined to start mouthing off at team mates.

Respect is earned and all that................as stated, hopefully a month down the line we see the player we hoped we'd get.

3 hours ago, tarapoa said:

I think if you're more concerned about your own fitness and therefore, performance, you'll be less inclined to start mouthing off at team mates.

Respect is earned and all that................as stated, hopefully a month down the line we see the player we hoped we'd get.

Maybe, I know what you mean. 

Hearts website says Hearts season ticket holders in Roseburn Stand will get chance to buy unreserved seats anywhere else in the ground.
that mean away end is whole of the stand for the cup game?

I suspect it means they’ll accommodate us if the demand is there