The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

26 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Anyone who still thinks that Sam Cosgrove is not a proper footballer, and there are many, needs to closely study his hat trick goal last night. Pure class. 

And the bit where he skinned a defender on the goal line

Really enjoyed last night. Thought they played just about aswell in the first game home to the Fins without finishing as many chances. 

Leigh also looks useful and liked getting stuck in during the first half, good to see. 

Cant get carried away though, for it was good to watch, it was basically a pre season game. Season starts now.

I’m absolutely getting carried away!! Not been this excited about a season in yonks. You could see what we were trying to do in the first match v RoPS and a combination of their keeper and our finishing kept the score down. We’re sharpening up, and last night showed what we should be capable of this year.

2 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

None that I’ve found so far, but I’m planning a Friday chug tonight so I’ll let you know what I find, highlights or otherwise.

Do keep me in mind won't you.

Thank you.

good job ther the dees, I really hope this year you achieve the EUROPA LEAGUE GROUPS.... I think mcinnes is your better man of the team, rebuilt the team every year

I have a doub, when logan wont can play, who is the next right full back? I dont see anyone... some of the youth team? other signing?

13 minutes ago, McGarci said:

good job ther the dees, I really hope this year you achieve the EUROPA LEAGUE GROUPS.... I think mcinnes is your better man of the team, rebuilt the team every year

I have a doub, when logan wont can play, who is the next right full back? I dont see anyone... some of the youth team? other signing?

Gallagher is primarily a full back but plays in Midfield for us. Virtanen from the youth team can play there too.

1 hour ago, McGarci said:

McInnes has said Ramsay from the development squad will be in the first team squad as soon as he's old enough. Apparently within a few weeks though.

1 hour ago, McGarci said:

D7C459D4-7C9E-4647-B799-658238A01785.gif

The difference for us this year is that none of our major signings look like turning into Gleeson or Forrester. They were brought to be our major players last season and we all know how that ended up. It is early days, but neither of the aforementioned players came close to  doing what Leigh, Ojo or  Gallacher have already done in just a couple of matches. Optimism abounds in ma heid.