The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 trialists in today’s game

Aberdeen XI to face Blyth Spartans in the Texo Challenge match :-

Rogers, Ramsay, Trialist A, Virtanen, Bollan, Robertson, Linden, S Ross, Anderson, Campbell, Ruth.

Substitutes:- Turner, Shanks, Trialist B, Barron, Duncan, Barry, Jackson (GK).

On 26/07/2019 at 18:42, RandomGuy. said:

Seems to be the popular opinion just now.

Silly laddie, offered hefty wages by us on a three year deal, fucks that up and now ends up on loan at an absolute clusterfuck side who look the weakest team in the division by far.

He could fail there and it not be his fault, and where does he go then?

Cove?

Any chance Wright might be allowed to leave? I saw a wee rumour about him getting his release a while ago but that was before the Europa League ties.

McPake seems to really rate him and was talking about potentially signing May and another player from yourselves.

12 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Any chance Wright might be allowed to leave? I saw a wee rumour about him getting his release a while ago but that was before the Europa League ties.

McPake seems to really rate him and was talking about potentially signing May and another player from yourselves.

There is every chance Wright will go on loan again.   but he wont be sold .      

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, logie skid boys said:

There is every chance Wright will go on loan again.   but he wont be sold .      

McInnes seems either to be waiting for Wright to show that magical, amazing talent that only he and nobody else can see, or for Partick thistle to get promoted.

51 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

McInnes seems either to be waiting for Wright to show that magical, amazing talent that only he and nobody else can see, or for Partick thistle to get promoted.

He  frustrates us all  as you can see he as  all the skills . just lacking that final ball and his marking and tracking back  that Mclennan learned very quick .    I would put him out on loan for year and Dundee would be perfect for him as that is going be tough league and lot close games .   He be better of there than a bottom  6 team in spl .   Being local loon i want him to succed here and when you think johnny hayes early carear  then it gives you hope Wright still has time . and  In saying that i expect Wright to start on Thursday instead Gallagher .

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Wright isn’t good enough. He’s had loads of chances.

he has also played well in games and been dropped next game .  ist clear he has ability  and its  a big season for him.  i have not written him off yet .

but can understand if some are . 

On 29/07/2019 at 11:54, harry94 said:

McPake was interviewed following the BT game and LC draw on Sunday and mentioned the possibility of a couple of players joining them from their next round opponents.

I only took that to be May, and likely Wright back on loan.

Scottish journalists must be getting some mileage out of Ryan Fraser this summer. After the initial talk of him moving it seems there's a new 'Aberdeen to miss out on Ryan Fraser cash windfall' article every few days even though him not moving has seemingly been the case for near enough a month now.

Edited by Rodhull

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

Scottish journalists must be getting some mileage out of Ryan Fraser this summer. After the initial talk of him moving it seems there's a new 'Aberdeen to miss out on Ryan Fraser cash windfall' article every few days even though him not moving has seemingly been the case for near enough a month now.

They are reporting on anything but the certain scandal from Celtic and the impending doom at Ibrox courtesy of Mike Ashley. They'll re-hash the same stories until the cant possibly deflect anymore.