The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I’d quite like cover at RB if the wages are going spare
And a decent #10 then that’s the strongest squad we’ve had for a couple of years 

Hoban on a pay as you play perhaps ? If he recovers.

I can't see us signing another defender. We'll cobble by with Devlin, Gallagher and Virtanen as the cover for right back.

My guess would be the last signing will be a younger player to offer an alternative choice at no10. Maddison MK II 

I can see a lot of players leaving and won't be convinced we are actually going with a bigger squad this year until the end of August

12 hours ago, tarapoa said:

We always seem to have an in injury crisis every season - throw in suspensions and it normally coincides with us having to play a development XI in Scottish Cup semi finals..........

We really don’t.

1 minute ago, HunterAFC said:

Which could easily mean we've agreed a release clause or offered a %age if he's sold while matching the wage on offer from Hibs.

I took it as him confirming there no extra money offered after it looked like he decided to move to Hibs.

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Del's latest interview on Redtv when discussing the Ojo transfer:

"We matched another offer. There was no more money to be had. It was based on footballing decisions".

He said the same about Greg Stewart's return in January. That worked out well didn't it !

On 05/07/2019 at 23:41, RandomGuy. said:

Aberdeen fans pretending they have any bargaining power in regards to a fourth choice striker whos scored about 5 league goals in two seasons 😂

Apparently Aberdeen are wanting the deal done before Thursday.

This one aged well Random!