The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Guest Bob Mahelp

Pretty hilarious that 3 weeks ago, Hibs were talking about buying 5 million quid players and competing with Celtic. 

Now we're outbidding them for Scunthorpe players. 

Hibs....deluded as f*ck and under-achieving since, well, the beginning of time. Lolz. 

Edit : I had to google this guy, but given the fact that both Gallacher and Hedges already look like excellent signings, and that we've got the experience of Bryson, bringing in another experienced defensive midfielder like Oooooooohhhhhhhhh Joe, would make complete sense. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

8 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Pretty hilarious that 3 weeks ago, Hibs were talking about buying 5 million quid players and competing with Celtic. 

Hibs....deluded as f*ck and under-achieving since, well, the beginning of time. Lolz. 

Edit : I had to google this guy, but given the fact that both Gallacher and Hedges already look like excellent signings, and that we've got the experience of Bryson, bringing in another experienced defensive midfielder like Oooooooohhhhhhhhh Joe, would make complete sense. 

The fucking state of that😂 

8 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I'll show you my post, and raise you 10 pages of hilarious panic and desperation on hibs.net. 

How many of these posts did you make ? Lolz.

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?339080-Summer-2019-transfer-thread/page198

Hibs.net is full of absolute idiots, what's your excuse for posting like a six year old?

Edited by Bohemian

Guest Bob Mahelp
8 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Hibs.net is full of absolute idiots, what's your excuse for posting like a six year old?

Hibs.net is full of exactly the same deluded Leith dipshits that post on here. I've no doubt at all that you're one of them.....still thinking that Hibs are a free-flowing footballing side because you once beat Dumbarton 5-0 in 1957. 

I get it that you're  devastated that your multi-millionaire team can't compete with Aberdeen. 

Well, ouch. I understand your pain. But don't really give a f*ck. 

Have a nice night 👍

Edited by Bob Mahelp

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Hibs.net is full of exactly the same deluded Leith dipshits that post on here. I've no doubt at all that you're one of them.....still thinking that Hibs are a free-flowing footballing side because you once beat Dumbarton 5-0 in 1957. 

I get it that you're  devastated that your multi-millionaire team can't compete with Aberdeen. 

Well, ouch. I understand your pain. But don't really give a f*ck. 

Have a nice night 👍

Ok Stan😂 

Guest Bob Mahelp
12 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Ok Stan😂 

I'm just a bit worried that we're signing a guy that Hibs were interested in. We can do much better than that.

47 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

CE0FFE86-E880-423E-81F2-D136D63D3C36.png.3a73106fdd9c19be3a3061658be9a3f7.png

Hibernian underachieving but have won more trophies than the famous in the 2000s. Glorious. 

Its quite cute how much StandFree continues to get himself worked up about Hibs.

Guest Bob Mahelp
4 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Thought you didnt give a f**k Stan?  

I don't give a f**k how much you're hurting because once again it's proven that you're just a wee team. 

I've no idea who this Stan guy is. 

On 11/07/2019 at 15:47, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Both clubs bids were accepted according to reports.

I would imagine financially both deals will be similar so now a straight competition between Heckingbottom and McInness.

and when McInnes lost he asked the Americans if he could offer more to win. Interesting saga this one

6 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Aberdeen spending some amount of cash just to try and compete with us next season.

They’ve been Killie’d.

I wouldn't be too cocky or we'll nick one of your Inter/Juve loans.

All this foaming at the gash over a Scunthorpe player...

If he signs for us then he'll get full backing (until the mongs decide he isn't Jim Bett). If he signs for Hibs then crack on. Unlikely he'll be better than Bryson or Ferguson anyway. Hardly worth dripping at the clunge about it either way.

Have to disagree with almost everything in this post:

6 hours ago, DumbartonBud said:

I was in Aberdeen yesterday so took in the game. 

The Fins looked tidy and I do think they will score at home.

I thought they looked really poor, especially for a team half way through their season.

Aberdeen should have been out of sight but poor finishing killed them, I can’t remember the keeper making anything other than routine saves. 

A number of pre-season style misses absolutely. Their keeper made some exceptional saves however, and personally kept the score in single figures. At least one from Hedges in the first half, and a couple in the second half were extraordinary saves. Also a goal-line block from Sissoko to prevent a certain goal.

Not seeing the love for McGinn, didn’t think he contributed very much, goal aside, Logan was really poor, seems to think he is better than he is and messed up the simple stuff. I was impressed by Ferguson though. 

That's the thing about McGinn, he's not often on the ball and driving the game anymore. He is, however, the most exceptionally talented player (mentally and physically) in his position that we've had since Peter Weir. Whether he scores or assists, or neither, we always are a better team with him playing.

Aberdeen should have enough to go through but I think they will need to score.

On the basis of the first leg, I would be astounded if we don't go through. We utterly dominated RoPS for almost the entire game. The away goal is a good thing imo, as it will ensure zero complacency on Thursday. But I agree, we need to score over there, and I think we will...score many.

The Georgian team that played against Fola Esch won 2-1 away from home. Looks like it may be a trip to Georgia should we get through.

Edited by Illgresi

5 hours ago, Illgresi said:

All this foaming at the gash over a Scunthorpe player...

If he signs for us then he'll get full backing (until the mongs decide he isn't Jim Bett). If he signs for Hibs then crack on. Unlikely he'll be better than Bryson or Ferguson anyway. Hardly worth dripping at the clunge about it either way.

Have to disagree with almost everything in this post:

The Georgian team that played against Fola Esch won 2-1 away from home. Looks like it may be a trip to Georgia should we get through.

I was amazed to find someone who thought Ferguson was a standout and that Logan was poor.