The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I'm not someone who thinks the sky would necessarily fall in without McInnes; those who constantly invoke McGhee, for example, are usually being a bit daft. But if your best argument for changing a broadly successful and well liked manager basically comes down to boredom and because a worse team sacked their manager who took them to 8th place, it's probably best to rethink.

Not at all mate nothing to do with boredom. And I never mentioned sacking. I said let his contract run down and have a respectful mutual parting of the ways. Like I have said previous he has done a great job for us but there is an element of our fans who think he is untouchable, I’m saying otherwise. All I’m saying is it’s time for a change.

6 minutes ago, gmcg94 said:

Not always I’m not saying that. Heckinbottom looking good for them. But they have gave it a go unlike us, scared of change, scared to go a bit different. Let’s just play it safe that’s the Aberdeen mantra. Sick of it

In the last lot of years people raved about these managers at a certain time

Jackie McNamara 
Paul Hartley
Robbie Neilson
Jack Ross

Just look how their careers have gone and not in the right direction for all apart from Ross who isn't doing that good at Sunderland.

To me the minimum requirement for an Aberdeen manager is qualify for Europe and we have achieved that in every season under McInnes. McInnes has achieved great results without any training facilities so lets see how he goes when we do in October!

2 minutes ago, gmcg94 said:

Also as well if Ryan jack was such the baller we all think he was why didn’t celtic sign him? Or teams from the championship or prem show any Interest?

Are you 12 years old? All your posts lead me to that belief. 

You bring up Hibs as evidence of the sort of thing we should be doing. They haven't finished above us in about a decade. 

Hovering pish.

1 minute ago, gmcg94 said:

Just think we have gone a bit stale nothing wrong with wanting a bit of fresh impetus

When you say “we” are you talking about Aberdeen ?

Just curious , seeing as since joining P&B on Sunday , you’ve also been posting on the St Mirren thread, the Patrick Thistle thread and the Cove Rangers thread giving the impression that you support them.

You bring up Hibs as evidence of the sort of thing we should be doing. They haven't finished above us in about a decade. 

Hovering pish.

Not at all bud [emoji23][emoji23] I am not saying hibs are a shining light, my point was they have took a gamble on a few managers in the past some have worked some havnt, unlike us who go for the same Scottish shite and also can’t see when things are looking a bit stale.

But you obviously live your life by the commandment of “ though shall not question del” so I’ll leave it at that [emoji6]

When you say “we” are you talking about Aberdeen ?
Just curious , seeing as since joining P&B on Sunday , you’ve also been posting on the St Mirren thread, the Patrick Thistle thread and the Cove Rangers thread giving the impression that you support them.

Aberdeen fan bud who lives in paisley so go to Glasgow based games as long as it’s not the old firm [emoji1360]

10 minutes ago, gmcg94 said:

Not at all bud emoji23.pngemoji23.png I am not saying hibs are a shining light, my point was they have took a gamble on a few managers in the past some have worked some havnt, unlike us who go for the same Scottish shite and also can’t see when things are looking a bit stale.
But you obviously life your life by the commandment of “ though shall not question del” so I’ll leave it at that emoji6.png

Definitely not a mcinnes fan to that level.

Sure you've noticed a large number of dons fans agreeing with me that your reasoning and arguments are shit

42 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Hovering pish.

I'm pleased they didn't finish above us in seasons 2014/15 to 2016/17, tbf.

Just think we have gone a bit stale nothing wrong with wanting a bit of fresh impetus

Longing for the challenge of a relegation battle? That “fresh impetus” enough?

Did Del rape your cat or something?

Before you ask I’m nae in the “he can do no wrong” camp, but I’m nae in your “he can do no right” camp either ma loon(?) (Apologies if your actually a Quine but maist Quine have mair sense)

I realise you’re trolling, but I’m bored [emoji23]

2 hours ago, gmcg94 said:

Also as well if Ryan jack was such the baller we all think he was why didn’t celtic sign him? Or teams from the championship or prem show any Interest?

Gave yourself away there. Ryan Jack was the most polarising player we had during his time with us.