The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Outrageous signing for this level, best CM you'll have had in years, not very defensive from what I can remember though. Think he'd protect the defence enough alongside Ferguson?

31 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Outrageous signing for this level, best CM you'll have had in years, not very defensive from what I can remember though. Think he'd protect the defence enough alongside Ferguson?

Ferguson's time to step up. He's more in the Shinnie mould than his uncle.

It'll be interesting to see if Ferguson and Bryson are paired with a more defensive minded or attacking minded player for a third body in the middle.

I am assuming DM does not expect Campbell or Gleeson to be first picks at moment but you never know

3 hours ago, logie skid boys said:

he wont be . but then again you are TORD our own Clinton Baptiste

I'm in the same place as you but McInnes said at the black and gold evening the captain would be Logan, McKenna, Lewis or one of the new players.

Subsequently we've obviously made Bryson a cracking offer and one way to justify stretching an extra bit would be as captain.

We'll see what happens

20 minutes ago, d31 said:

It'll be interesting to see if Ferguson and Bryson are paired with a more defensive minded or attacking minded player for a third body in the middle.

I am assuming DM does not expect Campbell or Gleeson to be first picks at moment but you never know

Campbell not ready be a first  pick and Gleeson will join him on the bench unless he is leaving .  i would expect another midfielder to be signed  either way

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

There will be another “left field” announcement from AB24 this week apparently - source, usually reliable

left field? lets go for stealing one of the Hearts contract rebels; Djoum or Naismith.

I've certainly not heard anything else on radar other than Lowe and Safranko which are both in the long grass at the moment

2 hours ago, tarapoa said:

There will be another “left field” announcement from AB24 this week apparently - source, usually reliable

1 hour ago, d31 said:

left field? lets go for stealing one of the Hearts contract rebels; Djoum or Naismith.

"Afro-Left" is a song by Leftfield, released as their seventh single. The song was released on 12", CD and cassette on 24 July 1995. It featured Neil Cole (as Djum Djum) on vocals

Welcome Arnaud Djoum to AFC.