The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Not that we’ve been seriously linked with either recently but it looks like both Cadden and Gorrin are heading from Motherwell to Oxford. Mcinnes said something about getting “one or two” in before the first European games and got to hope at least one of those is a centre mid.

22 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Gleeson and Campbell as our midfield going to Finland I fear.

Derek is maybe waiting to ask Santa in person for a couple of players...

As for the strip, i think the young kids will lap it up.That, imo is  the demographic we should be  pandering to. 

7 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

Seen that Turnbull was off to Norwich and had the thought of us getting him in on loan a la Maddison. Why do I torture myself like this?? Never going to happen.

Probably fair to say that if he comes back north on loan then it's going to be to Motherwell

3 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Probably fair to say that if he comes back north on loan then it's going to be to Motherwell

I'm sure McInnes will spend the next 15 transfer windows trying to sign him :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

Seen that Turnbull was off to Norwich and had the thought of us getting him in on loan a la Maddison. Why do I torture myself like this?? Never going to happen.

If Ferguson, Campbell and Gleeson are not up to it against this mob then we should be looking elsewhere anyway.