The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

32 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Wonder what this could be? Maybe just something about supporting temporary reconstruction.

Maybe misheard him but he's just said we're projecting to be playing home games in front of fans in January at the earliest

I was actually sat the row behind Gove and his son at the opening day of the season 18/19 season vs Rangers in the Merkland stand.
Surprisingly didn't get too much stick until he was outside after the game. Although I could imagine that would have had something to do with the 90th minute bounce that had just occured

20 hours ago, DonOfANewEra said:
21 hours ago, Dunfermline Don said:

I knew he was from Aberdeen I just never really had him down as a football fan! I suppose it’s better than him supporting one of the ugly sisters!

I believe the ASC gave him an appropriate "welcome" back in the day.

What a shame

PNG image 3.png

Morning Dandies. Little plug for our chat with Ryan (and Charlie) Christie for our ICT podcast. It's mainly ICT focused as you'd expect but there are sections where Ryan chats about Aberdeen and working with McInnes. If you're interested you can listen to the pod here (https://thewynessshuffle.podbean.com/e/the-christie-legacy/) or it should pop up in Spotify, iTunes etc shortly.

There should be time stamps as well if you want to jump to a particular section. Cheers!

30 minutes ago, RiG said:

Morning Dandies. Little plug for our chat with Ryan (and Charlie) Christie for our ICT podcast. It's mainly ICT focused as you'd expect but there are sections where Ryan chats about Aberdeen and working with McInnes. If you're interested you can listen to the pod here (https://thewynessshuffle.podbean.com/e/the-christie-legacy/) or it should pop up in Spotify, iTunes etc shortly.

There should be time stamps as well if you want to jump to a particular section. Cheers!

Does he mention how much he hates the sheep shaggers?

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Does he mention how much he hates the sheep shaggers?

:lol:

He does talk about the tweet albeit briefly. McInnes ribbed him about it. Loved his time at the Dons though.

Hi Lads - hope you're all well. Just dropping in to say I have just created a new Scottish Football magazine and Greg Leigh features in the first issue. He talks about his career to date and had a good chat about Aberdeen, the dressing room atmosphere, his thoughts on Scottish football and a lot, lot more! - a really good and interesting read! If you're interested in ordering, you can pre order via our Kickstarter below: 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/scottkelly/stonewaller-magazine-number-1?ref=project_build

Well that’s Hayes leaving Celtic so I’m sure there’ll be tons of speculation linking him with us for a while.

Thought he was great for us before but really don’t think it’d be a good move to bring him back, especially as he’s likely to want fairly hefty wages by our standards.

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

Well that’s Hayes leaving Celtic so I’m sure there’ll be tons of speculation linking him with us for a while.

Thought he was great for us before but really don’t think it’d be a good move to bring him back, especially as he’s likely to want fairly hefty wages by our standards.

Absolutely guaranteed Utd signing. They love an ex Don these days.

Edited by Illgresi

11 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Jonny hayes was excellent for us and I've no doubt mcinnes will be interested. Players returning to clubs doesnt often work out though and I'm not keen on him returning. If he was to return though I don't think he'd be demanding huge wages.