The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 minute ago, kenny131 said:

Your club is going down the s.hitter and all you wanna to about is rangers fans... Aberdeen hearts won't be the only 1s.....Barcelona are asking players to take a 50% wage cut. 99.9% of teams all over the world will be up s.hit creek if football is still off come end of june

You've probably lost track of the days due to working from home. It's Monday. Stop drinking.

1 hour ago, kenny131 said:

Your club is going down the s.hitter and all you wanna to about is rangers fans... Aberdeen hearts won't be the only 1s.....Barcelona are asking players to take a 50% wage cut. 99.9% of teams all over the world will be up s.hit creek if football is still off come end of june

What?

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

You've probably lost track of the days due to working from home. It's Monday. Stop drinking.

You assume he has a job? doubtful.

He'll have been a continual disappointment ever since he busted his way out his mums disgusting vag.

Edited by red23

2 hours ago, kenny131 said:

93A97675-BCA5-4CEB-A516-16CFC79E839E.jpeg.c89b6ae1a9e1776ff7c42639369fce4f.jpeg

Spoiler

Boooooooo.

9 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

**** with no self awareness all over the replies 😂

8 hours ago, kingjoey said:

If anyone ever doubted the mentality of a number of Rangers fans, just read these replies.

8 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Meanwhile at Ibrox

8 hours ago, TrebleTwenty said:

The mentality of them, they are thick as mince. If any club in Scotland won’t survive this, it will be them. 

4 hours ago, AngusTheBull said:

Are **** the thickest people on the planet?

So when the estimable @kenny131said, "Your club is going down the s.hitter and all you wanna to about is rangers fans" I reckon he caught the mood of the moment.

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

So when the estimable @kenny131said, "Your club is going down the s.hitter and all you wanna to about is rangers fans" I reckon he caught the mood of the moment.

Or we specifically mentioned the replies to the tweet he wouldn't have bothered to open.

Aberdeen make a tweet. The replies are mostly Celtic and rangers fans arguing. That in itself is tragic.

14 hours ago, AngusTheBull said:

Are **** the thickest people on the planet?

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

14 hours ago, AngusTheBull said:

Answer: Yes

Look, I can play around with quotes too.

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I might have agreed with him if he’d written his post in English.