The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Apparently turned up to Pittodrie on the Monday after the San Marino game wearing his two caps, one of which he threw disparagingly at Considine on his way into the dressing room, and then refused to change out of his match-worn Scotland gear for training. 

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Apparently turned up to Pittodrie on the Monday after the San Marino game wearing his two caps, one of which he threw disparagingly at Considine on his way into the dressing room, and then refused to change out of his match-worn Scotland gear for training. 

Now that's shit stirring 

4 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Hahahaha. Not bad. Try the hat with that one.

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

How has McGeouch been playing?

Havent paid much attention to your matches since he signed.

Started off ok then went a bit off the boil. Played a lovely defence splitting through ball to the striker when we played St Mirren. Unfortunately it wasn't one of our strikers.

On 17/02/2020 at 11:05, kingjoey said:

I’ve no idea why Mikey Devlin wasn’t in the team or a sub yesterday, but as I was turning the corner from Merkland Road east into Merkland Lane at about 11.15 yesterday, he was going in the opposite direction in full AFC tracksuit and speaking on his mobile. No idea if there is something to be read into it or not. He may have been injured, but it didn’t look like it.

It appears that I was sh*t stirring, and I apologise profusely. Mikey Devlin was injured and is not a definite to make tomorrow’s squad either.

It appears that I was sh*t stirring, and I apologise profusely. Mikey Devlin was injured and is not a definite to make tomorrow’s squad either.
Hardly stirring mate.
Not at all@kingjoey - provided useful information. I mentioned the Devlin fallout with DM post Scotland games so I'm probably to blame for the subsequent shit stirring

Today’s Europa results would appear to mean that 3rd place in season 2021/22 gets automatic Europa group stage qualification - assuming uglies are 1st and 2nd, and one of them wins the cup.

Conclusion - sustaining the best of the rest thing (at least) now remains essential.

Aberdeen fans - "McHunnis is an unambitious fraud!"

Also Aberdeen fans - 

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

Today’s Europa results would appear to mean that 3rd place in season 2021/22 gets automatic Europa group stage qualification - assuming uglies are 1st and 2nd, and one of them wins the cup.

Conclusion - sustaining the best of the rest thing (at least) now remains essential.