The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Just now, logie skid boys said:

What’s his best qualities ? Just seen him couple times and was impressed .  

He's creative, versatile (left wing, right wing, number 10 and up front), he's tricky and has quick feet although I wouldn't say he's lightening fast, his delivery with both feet is consistently good and he'll pop up with a few goals in the right set up/team. He has a good attitude and the defensive side of his game has improved a lot over his 18 months with us.

For my money, he's best playing off the left, either cutting inside or whipping in early balls with his right foot but he's generally effective wherever he plays. 

No ill feeling from me towards him - he's come in, worked hard and got a big move for himself. It will undoubtedly dent our chances of staying up so I'm not sure what logic there is in letting such a good player go, even if we do end up with a decent fee. If we go down, it'll cost as ten times as much as we'd get for Kennedy with 6 months left on his deal.

6 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Signing a winger from the league's lowest scorers. 😅

Not even close to being his fault. I think hes got 3 goals and 4 assists this season.

6 minutes ago, Kyle said:

He's creative, versatile (left wing, right wing, number 10 and up front), he's tricky and has quick feet although I wouldn't say he's lightening fast, his delivery with both feet is consistently good and he'll pop up with a few goals in the right set up/team. He has a good attitude and the defensive side of his game has improved a lot over his 18 months with us.

For my money, he's best playing off the left, either cutting inside or whipping in early balls with his right foot but he's generally effective wherever he plays. 

No ill feeling from me towards him - he's come in, worked hard and got a big move for himself. It will undoubtedly dent our chances of staying up so I'm not sure what logic there is in letting such a good player go, even if we do end up with a decent fee. If we go down, it'll cost as ten times as much as we'd get for Kennedy with 6 months left on his deal.

Cheers for that . Surely must be McLennan or Gleeson going on loan or maybe main 😀.  The other two would do a job.  

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Scott Burns suggesting its a fee.

McLennan on loan would be fine as a replacement, as long as it's not just that. Gleeson is a big fat no from me and we have an abundance of strikers who can't score.

Aye would like McLennan go on loan be good move all round might still happen 

Kennedy is more a McGinn player than a Hayes, fwiw. Seen a bizarre amount of Aberdeen fans on twitter lauding his signing as hes a "fast left footed winger", which is the exact opposite of what he is.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Kennedy is more a McGinn player than a Hayes, fwiw. Seen a bizarre amount of Aberdeen fans on twitter lauding his signing as hes a "fast left footed winger", which is the exact opposite of what he is.

A slow right handed goalie? 

1 hour ago, naegoodinthedark said:

What do you think of that RG? That a good deal for Saints?

I've already ripped up my Matty Kennedy pyjamas, if that helps explain things.