The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 minute ago, Illgresi said:

RedTV International and a VPN

I think it's safe to say already, McGeouch is a baller.

I’m in Benidorm and can’t find a bar with it on so hoping for a link to my phone. 
Mcgeouch is a football player who will find forward passes to feet but have to remember the level of opposition (although I can’t see any of the game yet)

6 minutes ago, big al said:

I’m in Benidorm and can’t find a bar with it on so hoping for a link to my phone. 
Mcgeouch is a football player who will find forward passes to feet but have to remember the level of opposition (although I can’t see any of the game yet)

Other than searching for vipbox or cricfree can't help. If not on there you could sign up to RedTV International, or upgrade.

1 hour ago, Sheep62 said:

Tubbs is a pretty appropriate "back of the shirt" name for several fans at Pittodrie. 

1 hour ago, Sheep62 said:

All part of the MAGA plan ( not Airdrie).

Thought Ojo played really well yesterday (My MOTM) I've been impressed with him when he has played (Hearts game aside). Both Ojo and McGeough looked like a great partnership in the middle. Really lacking creativity at the moment. The club are clearly trying to address this by signing Kennedy in this window. We could do with some competition for Cosgrove. Main and Anderson just haven't done enough.

On 18/01/2020 at 20:57, Sheep62 said:

Wondered that myself when I saw it. Maybe giving us a look at players they don't think are going to progress through their ranks.

On 18/01/2020 at 20:57, Sheep62 said:

BENEFITS OF STUDENT EXCHANGE

BENEFITS OF STUDENT EXCHANGE

Student exchange offers broad based benefits and outcomes for students keen to embark on this international adventure.

Most of these are intertwined and come together to constitute the overarching exchange experience.

EDUCATIONAL

• International learning and knowledge propels students towards acceptance and understanding of an array of different cultural and community perspectives.
  • Language acquisition is achieved through practical immersion.
  • Awareness and adoption of alternative, multi-faceted approaches to learning.
  • Analytical and problem solving skills.
  • Enhanced interest in global issues as well as a broader general knowledge.

PERSONAL

• Self-development and awareness leading to enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem. This is often the most noticeable change in returned exchange students.
  • Maturity and social poise, fuelled by the necessity to confront challenges outside a familiar support network and comfort zone.
  • Integration into another family as well as the development of life-long friendships, fostering an appreciation of home and family.
  • A tremendous sense of accomplishment upon completion encourages students to develop independent opinions, make informed decisions and strive to attain fresh goals.

LONG-TERM

• Students who go on to tertiary studies find themselves more comfortable in ‘foreign’ environments.
  • Prospective employers in almost every field look favourably upon experience gained while living overseas and knowledge obtained of another language and culture.
  • Increased pressure to communicate and relate to others develops an awareness of group dynamics and personal sensitivity towards others.
  • Successful program completion represents an excellent measure of personal flexibility, encompassing an ability to reach compromise, focus and succeed through challenging times.

They're coming to learn doric

Guest Bob Mahelp

My initial worry is that we'll become a dumping ground for Atlanta's reserves, but this only seems like they're sending some kids to get experience. 

Bring them along for a Tuesday night game in February against Hamilton. That'll soon chase them back to baseball. 

21 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

I see Cammie Smith is on trial at Dundalk. Surely he could find another club in the championship no bother?

Then again maybe Dundalk can offer decent wages compared to some of the smaller championship sides.

Smith always put in 100% but just doesn't have "it". Before even Robbie Neilson doesn't rate him, a man who celebrated taking St Mirren to extra time and pens, Smith must've declined a fair bit.