The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

On 16/01/2020 at 09:48, RussellAnderson said:

Greg Stewart is despicable. A fat...

Stewart hasn't had many minutes for us but has been excellent in the games he's played and has scored 3 league goals.  He has also lost most of his puppy fat and is looking much sharper than he did when he first joined.

Stewart hasn't had many minutes for us but has been excellent in the games he's played and has scored 3 league goals.  He has also lost most of his puppy fat and is looking much sharper than he did when he first joined.

You only signed him because you knew he’d score against us. Some of football’s intangible laws of nature are irresistible and you’re so *obsessed* with the Dandy Dons that you signed a stooge to use against us in your sad little games.

Greg Stewart is a roly-poly tit who belongs in a bin.

7 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

You only signed him because you knew he’d score against us. Some of football’s intangible laws of nature are irresistible and you’re so *obsessed* with the Dandy Dons that you signed a stooge to use against us in your sad little games.

Greg Stewart is a roly-poly tit who belongs in a bin.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Greg Stewart makes Stevie Fulton look ripped.

Guaranteed he's going the way of Neil Shipperley when he retires.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50839639

I don't work on Fridays so, after I went for the messages I watched 14 minutes of yesterday's training on RTV.  Oor Greg was paired with yer big pal Ryan for various drills/exercises and they both looked very sharp.  It would have warmed your sheepy hearts to see their commitment.

Let me know if you'd like to use my log in for an hour or two.

I don't work on Fridays so, after I went for the messages I watched 14 minutes of yesterday's training on RTV.  Oor Greg was paired with yer big pal Ryan for various drills/exercises and they both looked very sharp.  It would have warmed your sheepy hearts to see their commitment.
Let me know if you'd like to use my log in for an hour or two.

So he’s not a fat *** c**t anymore, just a *** c**t?

Make a note of this please folks.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You must be like me, in your sixties.

I was 60 in December, so yes.  I know it's a derided phrase on P&B, hence the italics.  I thought it was more a Glasgow/Lanarkshire phrase than one from up there.  Did I get that wrong?

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I was 60 in December, so yes.  I know it's a derided phrase on P&B, hence the italics.  I thought it was more a Glasgow/Lanarkshire phrase than one from up there.  Did I get that wrong?

When I was a kid growing up on Deeside, going for the messages was used all the time. Happy past birthday. The bus pass is a wonderful thing. 

35 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

When I was a kid growing up on Deeside, going for the messages was used all the time. Happy past birthday. The bus pass is a wonderful thing. 

I'm not London enough to get the TFL 60+ pass, sadly.  Welcome to Tory Bucks!

Deeside must be unrecognisable from when you were a loon.

44 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm not London enough to get the TFL 60+ pass, sadly.  Welcome to Tory Bucks!

Deeside must be unrecognisable from when you were a loon.

It's probably unrecognisable from when you lived there, never mind since me and joey were loons (sent for messages or not).

9 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

It's probably unrecognisable from when you lived there, never mind since me and joey were loons (sent for messages or not).

I am fully Fit Like compliant btw.  My son's German Pointer was procured from a Deeside keeper and I've watched all 6 episodes of The Mart on BBC iPlayer.