The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

12 minutes ago, big al said:

Be better signing the boy Stewart from County, although I don’t know anything about this lad. Maybe he’s for the under 20s like the striker signed in the summer from Queens Park.

No doubt but would assume it would cost significantly more for Stewart. Especially as he was linked with clubs down south recently.

53 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

No doubt but would assume it would cost significantly more for Stewart. Especially as he was linked with clubs down south recently.

Yeah would cost a bit, didn’t realise he’s wanted in England, no surprise though.

45 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Looking at the Dubai training photos, it’s good to see Scott Wright back kicking a ball.

No sign of Bryson though.

Bryson, Leigh, Vyner and Gleeson all absent

Guest Bob Mahelp
11 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Looking at the Dubai training photos, it’s good to see Scott Wright back kicking a ball.

No sign of Bryson though.

Bryson has been a pretty disastrous signing.  

It seems to me that the reason we've signed McGeouch is to compensate for the fact that Bryson has been missing from day one.  We're taking a risk though by relying on two such injury prone players.

57 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Bryson has been a pretty disastrous signing.  

It seems to me that the reason we've signed McGeouch is to compensate for the fact that Bryson has been missing from day one.  We're taking a risk though by relying on two such injury prone players.

Hopefully McGeouch lasts at least until Bryson returns from injury. That’ll probably be the end of the season mind.

a belter from the club’s social media. Fans need to back this as much as possible.

(I was so on board, but double booked myself with Slipknot at the Hydro because I’m a goth and a fud)

Surely, a real goth would get no pleasure from going to see Slipknot?
And if you’re really into not enjoying anything, then Pittodrie is surely the best place to be?