The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

If you could get Bryson fit, then a midfield of McGeough, Bryson and Ferguson would dominate all but two teams IMO.

Lewis

O'Donnell - Devlin - McKenna - Leigh

RW - Bryson - McGeough - Ferguson - LW

Cosgrove

Looks strong as f**k. All about those wingers though.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, Merkland Red said:

No mention on the site pal.

Was just for the transfer thread. Sunderland aren't saying he was released so itll go down as a transfer.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

If you could get Bryson fit, then a midfield of McGeough, Bryson and Ferguson would dominate all but two teams IMO.

Lewis

O'Donnell - Devlin - McKenna - Leigh

RW - Bryson - McGeough - Ferguson - LW

Cosgrove

Looks strong as f**k. All about those wingers though.

Hedges, McGinn and McLennan all deserve a better go of it from the manager.

Taylor has been more impressive than Devlin this season IMO.

Just now, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

I like him, but he looks like the kind of player that needs good players around him to have an impact.

I can’t decide, but there’s definitely a player in there. Similar to Mcgeouch, needs intelligent movement around him then his passing and ball retention will be more effective. We tend to stand about too much though which doesn’t help.

I don’t see need for player like Ojo against all bar two teams in the league. Did nothing but slow down the play against Hearts recently. Did not even win that many tackles.

If he stays fit McGeouch should be a great signing. 

I don’t see need for player like Ojo against all bar two teams in the league. Did nothing but slow down the play against Hearts recently. Did not even win that many tackles.

If he stays fit McGeouch should be a great signing. 
Completely disagree. I believe he's our best player on the ball. Only one who has any sort of composure and is the closest we have come to filling a J*ck shaped hole in our midfield. Admittedly he was poor against Hearts but was not helped by the complete lack of any sort outlet further up the field.

That'll be you signing Matty Kennedy too, offered him a deal according to Scott Burns.

So have we, but for some reason we've waited until after you've offered him one, as if theres some logic in countering an offer with a far worse deal.