The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

It's believable from our end given that we tried to sign him in the summer, we need a player like him, and he was an ex-teammate of James Fowler. Would have thought Aberdeen might have been happy to cut their losses given the big wages they chucked at him to outbid us and Hearts.

1 hour ago, Frank Grimes said:

A usually reliable source on Twitter has said we’ve knocked back an enquiry from Killie regarding Craig Bryson

Odd 

Pretty bizarre one that as you say.

Killie give us O'Donnell & Findlay (currently injured so ticks the box for a McInnes signing) and we'll give them Bryson 👍

3 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

If McInnes signs a *** on loan he should be immediately sacked. Or summarily executed.

Dave Cormack performing a live execution of McInnes in the centre circle pre-Dumbarton would certainly get the crowd going.

No **** at Pittodrie please.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

You may well be on the wind up but if we are going to take anyone from Rangers it can’t be on a loan deal.

I'm a fanny but I'm not going to troll over loaning a total random.

And why can't you loan him?

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm a fanny but I'm not going to troll over loaning a total random.

And why can't you loan him?

Because we would be preparing a Rangers player to go back to Rangers a better player. We are total bigots.

Guest Bob Mahelp

I swear I was about to go on Google there and find out Bryson's first name.  I just couldn't remember. 

A big thanks to Frank Grimes for posting it. 

I see Polster missed most of the 2018 MLS season with an MCL injury. Seems like just the kind of guy Mcinnes would be interested in.

Also, having been thru this with Christie, you'd think we should have learned that even if we help turn a fringe player into a first teamer, it bites us in the arse when they have to be dropped for games against their club.