The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

3 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Took your time Benny

And so the fixation continues

Typical **** still cheating their way to titles

The wee google notification thingy had just popped up, nice to see you guys letting bygones be bygones and voting for the most skilled player. 

16 minutes ago, bennett said:

The wee google notification thingy had just popped up, nice to see you guys letting bygones be bygones and voting for the most skilled player. 

Deluded c**t

I'm sure think you were relevant once upon a time

Just imagine the difference it could have made if your type had shown the same degree of interest in your club in 2012

Edited by Sheep62

14 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Deluded c**t

I'm sure think you were relevant once upon a time

Just imagine the difference it could have made if your type had shown the same degree of interest in your club in 2012

Not a Ryan Jack fan then?

9 hours ago, bennett said:

Ryan Jack, Don of the decade?

Don of the decade? No, but he's certainly in the team. 

Jack is a player who was absolutely vital for us but his contributions and our lack of signing a replacement are overlooked due to his new employers. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

Niall McGinn is quite clearly 'Don of the Decade'. I can't think of any other player who comes close to the quality he has produced on a consistent basis over such a prolonged period of time for us. 

Big Andy. 

Seriously. 

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Big Andy. 

Seriously. 

Considine deserves a mention, but McGinn was one of the best players in the league at his peak for us and has been a difference-maker on countless occasions. A player capable of producing moments of genuine quality that few, if any, of his teammates have been or are capable of replicating. 

Not unusual for a new chairman to say things to get fans on side but as said, he recognises that going to Pittodrie can be a fairly joyless experience at times.

Loathed to talk about 'matchday experience' but he does seem to have taken a lot from how Atlanta operate and want to implement it here. The standing debate has always seemed like common sense to me. If people want to sit, give them an area to sit, if people want to stand do the same somewhere else.

48 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not unusual for a new chairman to say things to get fans on side but as said, he recognises that going to Pittodrie can be a fairly joyless experience at times.

Loathed to talk about 'matchday experience' but he does seem to have taken a lot from how Atlanta operate and want to implement it here. The standing debate has always seemed like common sense to me. If people want to sit, give them an area to sit, if people want to stand do the same somewhere else.

Completely agree but not sure how this is going to work in section T. Currently full of season ticket holders who sit. In the absence of proper safe standing, the club are going to have to make it absolutely clear anyone staying will have to stand.

1 hour ago, KingswellsRed said:

Completely agree but not sure how this is going to work in section T. Currently full of season ticket holders who sit. In the absence of proper safe standing, the club are going to have to make it absolutely clear anyone staying will have to stand.

Agreed, or just say stewards won't be asking anyone to sit down so sit there at your own risk etc.

They should implement similar (more difficult I know) at away games. I always head to the back so I can stand but there's nothing worse than being in front of some guy near the back who refuses to stand.