The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 minute ago, Placida Domingo said:

I'm not sure if you maybe don't understand the meaning of the word 'again'.

image.png.9d5ee6db5a929a76987aa16109ec6a4c.png again
/əˈɡɛn,əˈɡeɪn/

adverb

another time; once more.
'it was great to meet old friends again'
synonyms: once more, one more time, another time, a second time, afresh, anew

What's changed in 18 months that makes it impossible? 

4 minutes ago, Andrew Wells said:

The "outsider looking in" always needs to remember that they will always have no idea what they are talking about before giving their opinion.

Maybe, but it's simple reality third is the best Aberdeen can possibly hope to achieve and that's where Aberdeen are.

I asked one of those people who seemingly do know what they're talking about above what he thinks McInnes should be doing that he isn't, he wasn't able to name anything, not one thing.  I think.that tells its own story.

3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

From a lad at work who claims to have someone close to the situation and has been spot on before (has no interest in football and follows rugby):

Milne pushed out the door quicker due to an argument around the new stadium plans which likely won't happen. Training facility called Cormack Park after Cormack took the sulk as it turned out Milne was looking to him to source funding for the full project. Plan is now to stay at Pittodrie.

McInnes and Cormack don't get on (a few folk on here have stated this).

Eales to eventually run the show here as Cormack has no plans to move back here permanently.

Can quite believe that

Obvious to anyone from watching their joint interviews that Cormack and Milne don’t really see eye to eye 

They’re very different people

And thank f**k for that 

1 hour ago, Placida Domingo said:

Maybe, but it's simple reality third is the best Aberdeen can possibly hope to achieve and that's where Aberdeen are.

I asked one of those people who seemingly do know what they're talking about above what he thinks McInnes should be doing that he isn't, he wasn't able to name anything, not one thing.  I think.that tells its own story.

A erdeen are the second best team, their finishing places confirm this.