The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

9 hours ago, ssdon said:

Think we over estimated the quality of the European games to convince ourselves we had a very good team, I was included in this.

I'm no fan of Aberdeen, but you were superb in the early games of Europe that I saw. Counter attacking football just ripping teams to shreds.

Everyone has blips and struggle for "identity" early in seasons with new signings. I wouldnt be overthinking it this early in the season.

20 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Virtanen is still on loan I think?

AFAIK due to loan regulations, can't be recalled until Jan to play in 1st team. Same goes for F. Ross. We could recall them tomorrow but they'd be ineligible until the January window opens. Clyde fell foul of this regulation last season and lost all points won with their own player.

Edited by cmontheloknow

14 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Right folks. For those who watched game on Sat on new RedTV, how did you get round VPN rule.

What have they changed?

It's not illegal to use a VPN in the UK so to ban it would be bizarre. 

What have they changed?

It's not illegal to use a VPN in the UK so to ban it would be bizarre. 

They moved to a new platform. When I tried on Saturday I can only log in if my VPN is switched off - But can only get audio as in U.K.

Then if I switch VPN back on, the “Play” button disappears.

Some people didn’t notice any issues and carried on as normal Saturday so will try again tonight.

Everything worked perfectly on old platform.

Hopefully someone upstairs cranks the pressure up.
Would doubt it though.
I wouldn't imagine so. Although the football is dire and it definitely feels like we are fast going backwards, I can't see the board moving against him for two reasons - the result tonight is not really a sacking offence losing on pens at Tynecastle and the board just gave him a new contract. He is here to stay for the foreseeable.

3 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:
1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:
Hopefully someone upstairs cranks the pressure up.
Would doubt it though.

I wouldn't imagine so. Although the football is dire and it definitely feels like we are fast going backwards, I can't see the board moving against him for two reasons - the result tonight is not really a sacking offence losing on pens at Tynecastle and the board just gave him a new contract. He is here to stay for the foreseeable.

It's not tonight though, we're steadily getting worse. Should we be getting outplayed three games on the trot by St Johnstone, Livi and hearts?