The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

9 hours ago, d31 said:

The Dons have reduced the away section at Pittodrie down to 1662 to improve the segregation.

I assume it'll only effect the Old Firm as Hearts/Hibs games often have an odd kick off time and they'd do well to have more than that.

1662 too many of them....

The above relates to followers of two teams, I reckon you know which ones.

Got sent a link to a post on Rangers Media about this.

Their sense of self entitlement really doesn't know any boundaries. Pretty certain the East End mob will be thinking along the same lines

f**k the both of them 

Edited by Sheep62

Hasn't worked out for May, plenty of effort but happy he's moving on. My main issue is that we've replaced him with Main. When he came on on Thursday night (albeit for a very short spell) he barely looked like he'd played football before. That said, he's no doubt here to fill a very specific role within the squad, and will doubtless be doing it far cheaper than May.

Guy on our forum reckons May agreed to walk from his contract with no pay off, and it was all completed before his move to us fell through.

According to him this month will be the last month you give him a wage.

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Guy on our forum reckons May agreed to walk from his contract with no pay off, and it was all completed before his move to us fell through.

According to him this month will be the last month you give him a wage.

Asking too much for him to stump up a portion of the £400k we paid for him I guess ?

8 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Asking too much for him to stump up a portion of the £400k we paid for him I guess ?

Stories already been rubbished by a journalist who clearly reads this forum 😂

3 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Loan deal to St Mirren then I reckon ;)

Seems to be the popular opinion just now.

Silly laddie, offered hefty wages by us on a three year deal, fucks that up and now ends up on loan at an absolute clusterfuck side who look the weakest team in the division by far.

He could fail there and it not be his fault, and where does he go then?

Silly laddie, offered hefty wages by us on a three year deal, fucks that up and now ends up on loan at an absolute clusterfuck side who look the weakest team in the division by far.
Perth Saints would have been the best move for him.

No pressure and a good relationship with the fans to bide him some time.

He will need to be at it from the first whistle to win over our/Dundee's/United's fanbase.

We will be expecting at least 10 goals, not sure if he'd have that in him given our team just now.

18 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Let’s hope he doesn’t read the St Johnstone thread.

He once tweeted abuse about me, something along the lines of "weirdos with nothing better to do who eat pot noodles" 😂

The Record claiming that we’ve rejected bids of around £3 million from QPR and Forest. Seems like fairly pointless bids given we’re supposed to have rejected higher bids before.

It also says Hull are interested as well. None of those 3 seem the type to spend excessively so hard to imagine them bidding the kind of money we’d accept.

4 hours ago, Rodhull said:

The Record claiming that we’ve rejected bids of around £3 million from QPR and Forest. Seems like fairly pointless bids given we’re supposed to have rejected higher bids before.

It also says Hull are interested as well. None of those 3 seem the type to spend excessively so hard to imagine them bidding the kind of money we’d accept.

Like you say, £3m is utterly futile.

We’ve allegedly turned down £5m from Celtic & £6.5m from Aston Villa.

i can’t see £3m becoming £7m or whatever would come close to our accepting.

Also, their deadline is Aug 8th. We (hopefully he says) will be preparing for Rijeka at Pittodrie that night.

so unless we get an unbelievable offer I think he’ll stay this window, especially as we only have two fit central defenders including Scott McKenna. 

On 26/07/2019 at 18:42, RandomGuy. said:

I think he’ll still end up at St Johnstone personally. 

On 26/07/2019 at 18:42, RandomGuy. said:

St Johnstone.