The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Let’s be honest, in the end if hibs do manage to get some success or finish above us then we won’t be hearing about style of play, Aberdeen as a city etc. I think it was in the hibs thread they were talking about insecurity....

Looks like we will find out soon. 

Vela eh? 

Bricking it tbh

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Let’s be honest, in the end if hibs do manage to get some success or finish above us then we won’t be hearing about style of play, Aberdeen as a city etc. I think it was in the hibs thread they were talking about insecurity....

coffee lol GIF

What is a Hibs these days anyway?

Regular quotes from Radio Scotland pundits about their exciting brand of football (that fails to win games) seems to give them the impression they have a “brand” outwith Leith.

No one knows that a “Hibs” even exists let alone what it is [emoji23]

Very similar to the Matalan Catalans circa early decade from Dundee. Where are they now ?

27 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

“Spew harder ya melt”. What sort of mentality do you need to possess to write that in a post?

I have to confess to not knowing what a melt is - and it doesnt appear in the Wikipedia list of British Slang so maybe he made it up - however wiki does mention the word "M1nge" which is definitely worth a snigger 😂

image.png.9d6ff686bdd2a966ae8041eaea65ccde.png

Edited by Green Day

3 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Not bothered about Ojo, better player signed as said.  Higher rated min. 

Hopefully their will be less Sheep dressed as seats next season to watch that bigger more famous club, eh. 

This is cultural appropriation at its very worst. It's attitudes like yours which is keeping this country in the dark ages. The anti-North-East bias which seeps from every pore of the capital and its bigger brother across the Central Belt has fueled a deep-seated agenda against our vernacular, and yet you choose to evoke our Doric terms when you feel like it? Our culture is not your punchline min. 

Edited by RussellAnderson

Just now, RussellAnderson said:

This is cultural appropriation at its very worst. It's attitudes like yours which is keeping this country in the dark ages. The anti-North-East bias which seeps from the pore of the capital and its bigger brother across the Central Belt has fueled a deep-seated agenda against our vernacular, and yet you choose to evoke our Doric terms when you feel like it? Our culture is not your punchline min. 

Shut it ya teuchter b*****d.

Guest Bob Mahelp

These crazy Hibs kidz are making me long for Random Guy and the other nutcase Fermers. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Does he?  usually its just fake quotes and he scampers once you challenge the compulsive liar.

I've never fact checked his stats to be fair but yes he does sometimes. They rarely mean anything though.

On 16/07/2019 at 17:10, Frank Grimes said:

I dare say if this had been the other way round there would have been the same wailing and gnashing of teeth, and spittle flecked outrage on an Aberdeen fans' forum.

15 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Didn't take long for a crowd w**k. Hibees are boring, if not predictable.

So Hibs get bigger crowds than us but can't pay higher wages?