The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I disagree.

I'd see him as a £1k-£2k/week squad player and I can't see how him and his agent would go for that at this point.

Not willing to entertain paying him £3k-£5k/week based on the last two seasons.

Ha absolutely no chance on Stewart or GMS.
Ball will sign I'd suspect and there will be a lot of online seethe.

Surprised he’s not signed by now, by all accounts McInnes was keen to do a deal earlier in the year.

I don’t mind Ball as much as others do, but signing someone like Grimmer (a proper RB to compete with Shay) and another midfielder who isn’t Ball would be a really easy way to be seen to be showing that we aren’t settling for “meh” next season.

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

No idea how reliable the outlet is but they're saying Norwich are on the verge of signing Aberdeen and Scotland youth keeper Archie Mair who's out of contract shortly.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-norwich-city-in-advanced-talks-to-sign-aberdeen-player-after-hes-given-vip-tour/

Hmm, it's Peter O'Rourke. Good chance of it being shite.

We need a left back and are supposedly after him. He's looked good from what I've seen. Was your best player against Celtic at Pittodrie.

He certainly enjoyed hoofing candeias into the stand containing the volunteers of the UVF during the cup game.

Other than that he constantly blesses himself, takes holy communion and generally believes in a free Ireland.