The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Hearts on a Thursday night is a bit odd. I wonder when the last time we played on a Thursday was.

Kairat Almaty ðŸ‘

Donestically, did we not play Hibs on a Thursday in the Scottish Cup and then were set to play Motherwell on the Saturday who refused to move to the Sunday, only for the Saturday game to be snowed off anyway.

Outwith European games - there was a boxing day match against Motherwell in 2013 on a Thursday.  The Well won 1-0.

Aberdeen 2 v 0 Rangers 22nd May 2008. Surprised this hasn't been mentioned!

Danny Rogers might be the answer we are all looking for. I don't think Brown is a bad keeper, as someone said earlier, he gets a hard time for not being Danny Ward. He has got a few mistakes in him for sure and he's not great coming off his line, either for crosses or through balls.

In my opinion we need a better Keeper than Brown, whose contract is up in the Summer. Should DM let him go and sign another goalie to compete with Rogers for the number 1 jersey?

Danny Rogers might be the answer we are all looking for. I don't think Brown is a bad keeper, as someone said earlier, he gets a hard time for not being Danny Ward. He has got a few mistakes in him for sure and he's not great coming off his line, either for crosses or through balls.

In my opinion we need a better Keeper than Brown, whose contract is up in the Summer. Should DM let him go and sign another goalie to compete with Rogers for the number 1 jersey?

He got a hard time last season as well - it's nothing to do with Ward, and everything to do with him being a limp-wristed fairy.

He got a hard time last season as well - it's nothing to do with Ward, and everything to do with him being a limp-wristed fairy.

Yip, we desperately need a new goalkeeper, we'd be closer to celtic now if we had kept ward.

Also a centre back and a centre mid required. I'd like to see a few young lads given run outs as well once it's impossible for hearts to catch us. Rose, mckenna, ross and maybe nuttall.

It absolutely is to do with Ward otherwise there wouldn't be a couple of you trying oh so hard to put Brown in that worst XI of the season thread. 

It is absolutely typical though. Dons could go a season conceding zero goals and somebody would try and put a keeper or defender in one of those sort of lists, because well that's what certain sections of the Aberdeen support does and always will. 

Edited by Menzel