The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Main  i have no problem with      he has   shown  when he can be arsed he can be a handful  and stepping up to us will get him going again.

Wilson rumoured to maybe signing on again   so i think May  will be going on loan if true. 

Regards Ash  Taylor was told we have offered him peanuts   ( too much for some or pefect for the monkey  }       so good chance he  will  be going elsewhere  but  its obvious hes back up no more.

Midfield  is where the main signings are needed if we get Lowe back . that will tell us if good season ahead.

Arsenal  looking to make bid for Fraser so this might be the start of bidding  for the man . let it begin .

3 hours ago, logie skid boys said:

Main  i have no problem with      he has   shown  when he can be arsed he can be a handful  and stepping up to us will get him going again.

Wilson rumoured to maybe signing on again   so i think May  will be going on loan if true. 

Regards Ash  Taylor was told we have offered him peanuts   ( too much for some or pefect for the monkey  }       so good chance he  will  be going elsewhere  but  its obvious hes back up no more.

Midfield  is where the main signings are needed if we get Lowe back . that will tell us if good season ahead.

Arsenal  looking to make bid for Fraser so this might be the start of bidding  for the man . let it begin .

May to Cove? 

Edited by Aberdeen Cowden
Typo

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I have absolutely no issue enjoying hearts being embarrassed.

Agreed. Last week I hoped that Killie would get a worse result than us.  and today I hope that Hearts don’t win.

Whats the problem ?

2 hours ago, Estragon said:

Dons fans supporting Sevco one weekend, Sellick the next. 

Devastating. 

A Killie fan accusing Aberdeen fans of supporting Rangers. We live in strange strange times.

Edited by gannonball