• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2018/19

With the best will in the world, Shinnie would not transform the **** into world beaters or even Celtic beaters

Aye, it would weaken AFC but if that is the level of their targets they'll still be in Aberdeen's, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock's sights next season

It may, of course, be a sign of their poverty in that it's as high as they can aim. If it is he'll win f**k all there either

19 hours ago, EdTheDuck said:

With the best will in the world, Shinnie would not transform the **** into world beaters or even Celtic beaters

Aye, it would weaken AFC but if that is the level of their targets they'll still be in Aberdeen's, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock's sights next season

It may, of course, be a sign of their poverty in that it's as high as they can aim. If it is he'll win f**k all there either

He's already got a Scottish cup winners medal.

2 by the end of this season hopefully. :lol:

Derek saying big Andy just failed a late fitness test on his calf.

I would assume from that he won’t be out for too long hopefully.

Also saying McKenna wasn’t fully fit yesterday and will be a doubt for the Scotland game - hopefully not a Devlin  type scenario where he goes away with Scotland then is out for a while.

10 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

FTFY m9.

What am I like? I try to get into the head of a Celtic supporter,  have a choice of two words, and pick the wrong one.

16 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

What am I like? I try to get into the head of a Celtic supporter,  have a choice of two words, and pick the wrong one.

I can call you an *********** if you like, to help out?

(if you have an orange top on of course, and were born out of wedlock)

048a86b6-da54-4774-b76e-83fdde087bc1.jpg

f0e76a06-6763-4b82-b5da-9ffb20d47d9e.jpg

Shay is a hero, gives zero fucks what people think and always puts in 100%, even if he hasn’t been at his best this season.

I bet the bigots try to get him banned for those pics.

048a86b6-da54-4774-b76e-83fdde087bc1.thumb.jpg.8222f2e6f9d894cf67f2bde804a54b34.jpg

f0e76a06-6763-4b82-b5da-9ffb20d47d9e.thumb.jpg.3be538cf4c091a5904834d0099c28a93.jpg

Shay is a hero, gives zero fucks what people think and always puts in 100%, even if he hasn’t been at his best this season.

Banned from?....

1 hour ago, Romeo said:
4 hours ago, AFCDannyFTH said:
048a86b6-da54-4774-b76e-83fdde087bc1.thumb.jpg.8222f2e6f9d894cf67f2bde804a54b34.jpg

f0e76a06-6763-4b82-b5da-9ffb20d47d9e.thumb.jpg.3be538cf4c091a5904834d0099c28a93.jpg

Banned from?....

Anything........everything.....

8 hours ago, Dele said:

Screenshot_20190320_091310_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.18d777b577d72d7bb8bae011d33754a0.jpg

:lol: What a guy! 

At least Logan has been forced in to being a full kit w****r. The two bellends either end are wearing  track suits on their own accord.

Edited by gannonball

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

At least Logan has been forced in to being a full kit w****r. The two bellends either end are wearing  track suits on their own accord.

It’s to fit in with the Celtic theme.