The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Just now, Illgresi said:

Would prefer Kerr if we're taking a player from St. Johnstone (if we cash in on McKenna that is). If we get Stewart as well that would do until the summer at which point we'd need a left and a right back.

Kerr has huge interest from the Championship, I don't think that's a battle you could win.

12 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

McKenna out, Shug and Halkett in + 100m I would take that IMVHO

Imagine if you lost out on both, and sold McKenna...

6 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Totally have our hearts set on two imaginary targets you invented in the last couple of hours. We'd be devastated. 

weird way of trolling.

I've not invented anything. The Shaughnessy offer is 100% true, and the same journalist who broke that one says you've offered Halkett a contract too.

12 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Totally have our hearts set on two imaginary targets you invented in the last couple of hours. We'd be devastated. 

weird way of trolling.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3761091/aberdeen-st-johnstone-joe-shaughnessy-transfer-news/

If he's making it up then he's got the red tops intrigued.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've not invented anything. The Shaughnessy offer is 100% true, and the same journalist who broke that one says you've offered Halkett a contract too.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Apologies to RG

52 minutes ago, red23 said:

Best left back since ? god knows who.........can't even hold down 4th place left back at Derby. Strange one.

The best thing that happened was that Max Lowe started against Leeds on Friday night and their young right winger gave him a really tough time. Lampard didn’t like what he saw.

Link with Joe is a strange one .Why would he leave St Johnston to return to Aberdeen as he will not be assured regular 1st choice center back,and difference in wages not that great I would imagine.Happy to see him return though as felt it was a mistake to let him go in first place.But believe it when I see it .

Great news with Max Lowe today

Link with Joe is a strange one .Why would he leave St Johnston to return to Aberdeen as he will not be assured regular 1st choice center back,and difference in wages not that great I would imagine.Happy to see him return though as felt it was a mistake to let him go in first place.But believe it when I see it .
I expect McKenna to be sold in the summer