The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I dont like him, do you?

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Paulo obviously likes him, and fancies Brownie as a replacement for Murray Davidson when he moves to Pittodrie.

No, I think that ship has sailed for Scott Brown.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Maybe, he's a bang average hard worker in the middle though, for this division, I genuinely wouldn't have him ahead of Davidson, who seems to score more and has regularly dominated games for us.

A total waste of a player that he's never been put at left back, tbh.

Agree to disagree pal. I think the fact that he can play a whole season without his legs falling to bits puts him ahead of Davidson (who I rate btw. Super physicality and I wouldn't be unhappy if we signed him). 

Next time you're at a Dons game just watch what he does. Yeah he puts in a power of work, but he also has decent technique and his tackling is super. His pace is an underrated aspect of his game, which allows him to break through the lines and create/score (see Rangers at Ibrox the day we broke the curse). His leadership qualities are also not to be underestimated. And I don't care who he grew up supporting, he supports the Dons now. Just fucking watch him when we win. 

I'll be heartbroken if he leaves. I'll have a full on "heads gone of the week" if he goes to *them*. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
6 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Randomguy seething about the dons even on a winter break?

Yeap.

Apparently.....and according to him......he's not obsessed with Aberdeen, not consumed by bitterness and jealousy, and rarely posts on an Aberdeen thread.

Snigger.

On 1/5/2019 at 17:53, RussellAnderson said:

Agree to disagree pal. I think the fact that he can play a whole season without his legs falling to bits puts him ahead of Davidson (who I rate btw. Super physicality and I wouldn't be unhappy if we signed him). 

Next time you're at a Dons game just watch what he does. Yeah he puts in a power of work, but he also has decent technique and his tackling is super. His pace is an underrated aspect of his game, which allows him to break through the lines and create/score (see Rangers at Ibrox the day we broke the curse). His leadership qualities are also not to be underestimated. And I don't care who he grew up supporting, he supports the Dons now. Just fucking watch him when we win. 

I'll be heartbroken if he leaves. I'll have a full on "heads gone of the week" if he goes to *them*. 

If he goes, I almost* want him to go to THEM , so I can hate him and not have to miss him so much.:bairn

Just watched Clark Robertson get ripped to shreds 7-0 v Man City for Rotherham in the FA Cup on MOTD. He was playing centre half and looked awful, although I suppose he’s playing against one of the best 5 or 6 teams in the world.

Him and Shaughnessy as fullbacks was never any good. Gangly.