The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

On 01/01/2019 at 18:44, logie skid boys said:

any truth is the rumour we have    sell on clause for Jayden Stockley ..looks like he is leaving Exeter City  for 750k  at least 

On 01/01/2019 at 20:32, d31 said:

20% clause seems to be the word

not fully convinced the fee is £750k?

Was he under contract when he left us?

12 hours ago, coprolite said:

100k and a sell on clause seems very fair for plan B.

Hopefully the figures of ~20% are right, a decent wee payday there. Think he was on a hiding to nothing after breaking that diving wee rat Tierney’s jaw as well a few other ‘physical’ incidents. 

Incidentally does anyone know what sell on fee we have for Ryan Fraser? I’ve seen 20/25% being discussed on twitter but no idea how accurate that is.

12 minutes ago, d31 said:

no idea of %

its been confirmed previously though

if edfie howe moves on i could see him

going back for him

Joint most assists in the EPL currently as well as scoring five goals. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a decent bid come in for him this window tbh though I couldn’t see any of the top 6 signing him.

Hopefully we’ve got a decent % anyway as he’ll go for a big fee when he eventually does.

Joint most assists in the EPL currently as well as scoring five goals. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a decent bid come in for him this window tbh though I couldn’t see any of the top 6 signing him.
Hopefully we’ve got a decent % anyway as he’ll go for a big fee when he eventually does.
what a player he has become. always had raw talent but never thought he would be a regular in the EPL. eddie Howe has done wonders for his career and if he has any sense he will stick with him and not run off to the likes of everton for a quick payday. unless of course he is following him there

2 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Average at best, I wouldn’t consider him as a first option certainly.

:lol: he's arguably our player of the season this year

Average at best, I wouldn’t consider him as a first option certainly.

Given you’ve been stuck with Considine and Reynolds vying it out for left back prior to this season. He’d be a massive upgrade to Aberdeen’s team.

I mean, I think it is entirely possible that Hibs would be interested in Shinnie, but it would make no sense for him to go there. If he does stay in Scotland, which I don't think he will, the only realistic possibilities are likely us and Rangers. I think he has more about him than Jack, so I don't think he will end up at Ibrox, even if they make an approach. I'm all but resigned to him going, though, and I expect the Championship to be his destination. I think he will do pretty well down there, and, although he hasn't had his best season to date, he will still be a bigger loss than many Dons fans seem to be anticipating. Perhaps the biggest loss of McInnes' tenure so far. 

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

I mean, I think it is entirely possible that Hibs would be interested in Shinnie, but it would make no sense for him to go there. If he does stay in Scotland, which I don't think he will, the only realistic possibilities are likely us and Rangers. I think he has more about him than Jack, so I don't think he will end up at Ibrox, even if they make an approach. I'm all but resigned to him going, though, and I expect the Championship to be his destination. I think he will do pretty well down there, and, although he hasn't had his best season to date, he will still be a bigger loss than many Dons fans seem to be anticipating. Perhaps the biggest loss of McInnes' tenure so far. 

Given his versatility I wouldnt be too suprised if we were sniffing about for him. Would probably be wasted at us but we will need cover for Tierney once Izzy goes again in the summer. Central midfield wise Biton and Allan will be away, Brown possibly too.