The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 minute ago, williemillersmoustache said:

If he'd just fucked about then fucked off then he'd have got a fine.
Top tip, don't resist arrest, don't take a swing at the fuzz.

its   a     fucking nonsense over the top  dramatics fae the filth as usual..    had it myself  with the c***s ...and you never see there sly digs get brought up.

6 hours ago, logie skid boys said:

awa min ,,   its   fucking joke getting months for that ... 

Disagree 

No issue with the pitch invasion, we’ve all done stupid drunken things 

But his reaction to getting lifted was monumentally stupid, you lash out at Plod like that and you’re going in 

Tough shit on the lad 

Edited by Frank Grimes

I wish to revise my previous statement...

On 05/12/2018 at 21:10, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

I always thought Stockley was in the "there's a player in there somewhere" category. He only tended to get wheeled out when we wanted to go route one, but he could clearly play a bit.

I genuinely don't see what Cosgrove does that couldn't be replicated by any tall, reasonably fit man.

What a tremendous run from Aberdeen.  It seems like only a few weeks ago that some fans on here were speculating that McInnes's magic had finally run out and that a parting of the ways was inevitable.  The guy has done an amazing job.  The story of last season was all about the fight for 2nd place between The Dons, The Rangers and Hibernians and that went all the way to the last day.

It briefly seemed that Aberdeen would finally be relinquishing the tag of second best team in Scotland but now it's very much game on again.

derekheader1-1024x576.jpg

1 hour ago, The_Judge said:

What a tremendous run from Aberdeen.  It seems like only a few weeks ago that some fans on here were speculating that McInnes's magic had finally run out and that a parting of the ways was inevitable.  The guy has done an amazing job.  The story of last season was all about the fight for 2nd place between The Dons, The Rangers and Hibernians and that went all the way to the last day.

It briefly seemed that Aberdeen would finally be relinquishing the tag of second best team in Scotland but now it's very much game on again.

derekheader1-1024x576.jpg

second? 

stick this defeatist nonsense right up your hole.

So 18 points from an available 24 in December then. Nae bad ehh. It certainly feels like we have punched above our weight this month considering the fixture pile-up coupled with the squad weaknesses and injuries.

Credit to the team for finishing the year with another win and top of the form table (based on last 8 league games anyway).

Here’s to some recuperation and fresh reinforcements in January plus more of the same form through 2019.

Have a good new year Dandies.