The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

That is annoying. I initially had my doubts about Lowe's defending, but arguably his best defensive performances have come against better opposition.

Considine has generally done a good job for us at left-back, and I think he is probably better there than he is at centre-back, but I'd like to have another option (above Reynolds and Hoban, ideally). Lowe will be a hard act to follow after the last couple of months, though. 

Edited by DrewDon

It is a shame that Lowe is moving on but with Derby injury problems at left back it wasn't a surprise. He is the modern full back where going forward they are excellent needs to work defensively if going to be a success in the Championship/Premiership. Still it is a positive loan which has worked out for us and also a massive benefit for Max Lowe.

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

You'd think, with Lowe being a loan and all, that McInnes would've already identified at least a few pkayers who he wanted to replace him.

If he hasn't, it stinks of poor squad management.

It’s nice to hear of your concern.

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Heartwarming to see random guy get the disdain he deserves

Yes, lash out at me, and not the guy who's sticking a never ending amount of plasters over a withering corpse.

Shinnie apparently away to Sunderland in the Summer. You have any faith in McInnes replacing him?

Yes, lash out at me, and not the guy who's sticking a never ending amount of plasters over a withering corpse.
Shinnie apparently away to Sunderland in the Summer. You have any faith in McInnes replacing him?

To be honest you have the makings of a point at least worth debating but it’s laced with such clear contempt for Aberdeen that it’s not worth it.

I mean, you refer to us as a withering corpse then wonder why people are mocking you.

McInnes’ transfer record is mixed but he’s also done some excellent recruitment. He’s now been with us 5 years so this is his team and they’re not doing too badly tbh.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

If your bunch of hammer throwers take any points off Stevie G’s superstars tomorrow, I’ll forgive you for polluting our thread.

" hammer throwers " ,this from the guy who supports the posh Hamilton.

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

If your bunch of hammer throwers take any points off Stevie G’s superstars tomorrow, I’ll forgive you for polluting our thread.

"Sexy St Johnstone" is a trademarked term, these days.