The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

53 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

He’s a Cowdenbeath supporter, but then again he’s probably trying to  wind everyone up about that as well. If he’s fae Fife, he’s a ***.

This is Fay Fife.

Image result for Fay Fife

I'm from Fife (originally). I'm pretty sure I'm not a *** :P

Edited by Suspect Device

18 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

I saw Mikey Devlin getting cash out on Byres Rd last night, he looked fine. He had his boot bag with him. Pulled out the squad like 10 mins later.

Pal at work was at school with him, says he's got a slight strain and doesn't want to make it worse and miss the final. 

I hope this is true. As much as I want to see Scott and Mikey as Scotland's first choice CBs, it's much more important he's fit for us.

20 hours ago, Illgresi said:

I hope this is true. As much as I want to see Scott and Mikey as Scotland's first choice CBs, it's much more important he's fit for us.

It's a shame for Mikey on a personal level, especially as given all the call-offs I think he'd have been a certain starter. But the final definitely gets priority.

23 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

I saw Mikey Devlin getting cash out on Byres Rd last night, he looked fine. He had his boot bag with him. Pulled out the squad like 10 mins later.

Pal at work was at school with him, says he's got a slight strain and doesn't want to make it worse and miss the final. 

Funnily enough my stupid sister and her Dandy supporting mate met Devlin this morning in glasgow. He said he’d likely be out for the Motherwell game but definitely ready for the Timothys at Hampden.

Yaldy.

https://www.afc.co.uk/2018/11/24/latest-accounts-show-strong-results-for-aberdeen-football-club/

Turnover up a bit, wages up more.
Overall small pre -amortisation profit, which I presume means we made a loss?
Nothing particularly dramatic but continue to spend easily the third highest amount on wages in the league

17 minutes ago, glasgow-sheep said:

https://www.afc.co.uk/2018/11/24/latest-accounts-show-strong-results-for-aberdeen-football-club/

Turnover up a bit, wages up more.
Overall small pre -amortisation profit, which I presume means we made a loss?
Nothing particularly dramatic but continue to spend easily the third highest amount on wages in the league

With a turnover of over 15M you boys should really be doing a bit better.

43 minutes ago, betting competition said:

I’ll bite lol, so you expected us to win the league?

Na, just be a bit further ahead of dross with less than half your budget,  that's all. There are obviously bigger culprits in the league but  I suppose spunking £4000 a week on cripples doesn't help. Anyway, as you were muttonhumpers.

Na, just be a bit further ahead of dross with less than half your budget,  that's all. There are obviously bigger culprits in the league but  I suppose spunking £4000 a week on cripples doesn't help. Anyway, as you were muttonhumpers.

We have had major injury problems for most of the season and only in the last month have they cleared up a bit.

It’s a good for Scottish Football to have 8 teams all quite near and I hope that continues right up to the end of season