The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

£4 per month increase to Red TV International I see just announced.
Aye. Quite a hike, that. I'll still partake, however. That plus my premium-priced season kerd must give me a fair boost up the Top Red rankings. Although I'm still trailing way behind the DNA lunatics.

George Yule leaving the board to spend more time with his family.

Wish him all the best. One of the driving forces behind the rejuvenation of the club. 

I wonder if this means that the stadium is going to be further pushed back?  Yule has been one of the most prominent faces of the project! 

1 hour ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

George Yule leaving the board to spend more time with his family.

Wish him all the best. One of the driving forces behind the rejuvenation of the club. 

I wonder if this means that the stadium is going to be further pushed back?  Yule has been one of the most prominent faces of the project! 

Oof, big loss!

Not just for his drive, but also because he was the the fans, most trusted name on the board.

Dave Cormack, to have higher profile?

I've met him once and he was very down to earth/brutally honest, but that was nearly 20 years ago.

I trust him, but he's been in America in the intervening period, so I'm not sure how much of what his reputation in the NE is like.

As for Dod?  I wish him all the best.

Yours

aDONis

Sad to see George Yule leave as since he has arrived the club off the field went from strength to strength while on the field after a season the board got the decision spot on with the manager and the last 5 years have been successful. The biggest success though goes with the charity of the Community Trust - what a major success that he has help created. The next person in has a hard act to follow.

10 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Image result for niall mcginn

I'm actually a bit disappointed we've given McGinn the 10. I would have half hoped we'd save a 1-11 number for a new signing yet. Obviously not.

1 Lewis
2 Logan
3 Shinnie
4 Considine
5 McKenna
6 Reynolds
7 Forrester
8 Gleeson
9 Rooney
10 McGinn
11 Mackay-Steven
14 Tansey