The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Its good to see the club getting off to a flier as regards the decisions on the squad.

Things seem better off the park as well. Possibly due in some part to the positive attitudes from guys like Yule and McInnes. For years most AFC news just seemed depressing but not so now.

Looking forward to seeing who's brought in.

Really struggle to see anyone coming in for a fee so I'd not expect to see Shinnie although he's been linked.

Need a keeper who can genuinely challenge Langfield, couple of full backs and a decent forward.

In relation, moreover, draws attention the name of "unknown" Kris Boyd, a player who had great spell at Rangers, but today operates in Kilmarnock modest.

:lol:

Training starts in exactly three weeks.

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20140526/afc-pre-season-training-programme_2212158_3858666

Off to Ireland again for some training and a Friendly.

Not bad getting three games in before the first Europa League game. Ireland is probably a good place to go as St Partick's will be half way through their season. Think I'll head to the Arbroath game, hopefully the weather will be better then my last visit when we played them in the cup!